• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We are Lesser Mortal, PAP is GOD?

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! Suki! Happy Chinese New Year! :wink:

No wonder we need to build three joss sticks at Marina bay to pray pray the Gods! LOL! :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

how many times must i tell you guys....

there is onli one God, but there are many other kuching kurat gods...all are created by satan to confuse you to seek the only one true God.

Last edited:

ccchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
We may be "lesser mortals", but since we pay the salaries of these civil servants and are therefore their masters, it then makes them not gods or even humans, but mere leeches and insects.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
We may be "lesser mortals", but since we pay the salaries of these civil servants and are therefore their masters, it then makes them not gods or even humans, but mere leeches and insects.

Well, I only know, at the very least, I am still HUMAN! :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

meepok kia

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is interesting to hear a PAP MP claiming that critics of some top civil servants as "Lesser Mortal"! Does that mean that they are GOD or what?

Goh Meng Seng
highermortalem3.jpg

jw5

Loyal
It is interesting to hear a PAP MP claiming that critics of some top civil servants as "Lesser Mortal"! Does that mean that they are GOD or what?

Goh Meng Seng
No.
God = immortal.
The opposite of lesser mortals is "greater mortals". :smile: