• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wavy snake like side board kym?

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
IDF51oK.png

mQOUmgV.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You ccb Malaysians sons of slut calling me slut, I am stating fact that you are snakes supporting snakes.
Why ccb Malaysians attacking people with ccb lies got the cheek to ask people to take responsibility for their ccb lies? And ask you why no one attacks you for stating facts?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why ccb Malaysians attacking people with ccb lies got the cheek to ask people to take responsibility for their ccb lies? And ask you why no one attacks you for stating facts?
Why ccb Malaysians like KT Latha are entitled to call people slut?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
No, these man-made waves don't do it for me. It's un-natural and messy. Should just get the best choice timber with beautiful grain. Then use a french finish to make the grains pop. Now that would be the best. Brazilian rosewood, Burl Walnut, Koa, Monkey Pod. :thumbsup:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, these man-made waves don't do it for me. It's un-natural and messy. Should just get the best choice timber with beautiful grain. Then use a french finish to make the grains pop. Now that would be the best. Brazilian rosewood, Burl Walnut, Koa, Monkey Pod. :thumbsup:
Ccb Malaysian son of whore with filthy filthy mother wife daughters why no guts to take up my challenge to post my BIG name and your small name & NRIC and call me village bicycle? You ccb evil devil can take responsibility for your words the sun can come out from the west. Pui!