• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Waterloo Street Indian Rojak

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I understand a few of the former Waterloo Street Indian Rojak stalls are now located at Ayer Rajah Hawker Centre. I have tried one of the stalls and I must say it is one of the good ones I have eaten since their former glory days.:smile:

Anyone has tried them recently?

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks for tip. Will check it out!! Always a sucker for good street food!!

After donkey years then I learned about this place. I might pop over there again if I am passing by one of these days as there are quite nice desserts being sold there too.:smile:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure if it's the Waterloo stall but it tastes great. Stall at Airport terminal 2 canteen also serves great Indian rojak.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm familiar with that stall at Ayer Rajah HC.. Used to drive down from our office at Tuas after work with my colleagues to makan there.. One thing I can't tahan is the very long queue of people at that stall.. Worse during the weekends..

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CIMG7772.JPG

Waterloo Street Rojak stalls........ your face here?:p:p:p

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CIMG7776.JPG

If you haven't eaten here before, I suggest you leave this forum and join the kiddies over at EDMW fuckwarezone.......