• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Water Purification sytem for the home

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A country selling distilled water shows the stupidity of the leaders of that country. what's more i can say , just shake my head in disbelief. and you have losers here trying to defend their leaders' actions whom they carry and lick their balls daily.. wahhahahahah.

Years ago I probably wouldn't have upgraded my filtration system. However now we have so many "honest mistakes" going on. With Spore recycling pee/shit water the bar has been lowered. If/when a mistake happens, the consequences to the country could be terrible.:eek:

Bad things have happened in Spore & I expect this to continue.
I remember a few years ago when water at a Bukit Timah mall was contaminated by a leaky pipe containing waste water. Or who could have predicted that someone would dump a dead body into a water tank.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Years ago I probably wouldn't have upgraded my filtration system. However now we have so many "honest mistakes" going on. With Spore recycling pee/shit water the bar has been lowered. If/when a mistake happens, the consequences to the country could be terrible.:eek:

Bad things have happened in Spore & I expect this to continue.
I remember a few years ago when water at a Bukit Timah mall was contaminated by a leaky pipe containing waste water. Or who could have predicted that someone would dump a dead body into a water tank.

why not move out of sinkieland? Malaysia can be a good choice... They have mountains , lands and of course proper water.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why not move out of sinkieland? Malaysia can be a good choice... They have mountains , lands and of course proper water.

I plan to spend more time outside of Spore that's why I was looking at the smaller version of the Berkey. Also need to upgrade the system at home because it is being used by family.

Staying in LOS is cheaper than Malaysia because you can buy a condo for $60,000+. Too much trouble to get landed property in LOS because you have to use loopholes. The advantage in Malaysia is that you can buy landed property but you need a larger budget of at least RM$500,000.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh...of course..the very educated ones drink distilled water. This is the water to make anyone who drinks it to become educated.

And brainless uneducated fucktard makes statement like this

"Cancer and heart disease is not an illness, it is a situation occurred when the body is trying to get rid of impurities but they can't and result in abnormal reaction (heart disease and cancer)"

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I plan to spend more time outside of Spore that's why I was looking at the smaller version of the Berkey. Also need to upgrade the system at home because it is being used by family.

Staying in LOS is cheaper than Malaysia because you can buy a condo for $60,000+. Too much trouble to get landed property in LOS because you have to use loopholes. The advantage in Malaysia is that you can buy landed property but you need a larger budget of at least RM$500,000.

Good luck and all the best to you. May you have good health from now onwards..keep on learning and try out all health proposal to acihieve the level of consistent health that you want.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Proof that drinking distilled water will turn a person highly educated instantly...

Early Death Comes From Drinking Distilled Water

During nearly 19 years of clinical practice I have had the opportunity to observe the health effects of drinking different types of water. Most of you would agree that drinking unfiltered tap water could be hazardous to your health because of things like

parasites
chlorine
fluoride
dioxins
Many health fanatics, however, are often surprised to hear me say that drinking distilled water on a regular, daily basis is potentially dangerous.

Paavo Airola wrote about the dangers of distilled water in the 1970's when it first became a fad with the health food crowd.

Distillation is the process in which water is boiled, evaporated and the vapour condensed. Distilled water is free of dissolved minerals and, because of this, has the special property of being able to actively absorb toxic substances from the body and eliminate them. Studies validate the benefits of drinking distilled water when one is seeking to cleanse or detoxify the system for short periods of time (a few weeks at a time).

Fasting using distilled water can be dangerous because of the rapid loss of electrolytes (sodium, potassium, chloride) and trace minerals like magnesium, deficiencies of which can cause heart beat irregularities and high blood pressure. Cooking foods in distilled water pulls the minerals out of them and lowers their nutrient value.

Distilled water is an active absorber and when it comes into contact with air, it absorbs carbon dioxide, making it acidic. The more distilled water a person drinks, the higher the body acidity becomes.

According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, "Distilled water, being essentially mineral-free, is very aggressive, in that it tends to dissolve substances with which it is in contact. Notably, carbon dioxide from the air is rapidly absorbed, making the water acidic and even more aggressive. Many metals are dissolved by distilled water."

The most toxic commercial beverages that people consume (i.e. cola beverages and other soft drinks) are made from distilled water. Studies have consistently shown that heavy consumers of soft drinks (with or without sugar) spill huge amounts of calcium, magnesium and other trace minerals into the urine.

The more mineral loss, the greater the risk for osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, hypothyroidism, coronary artery disease, high blood pressure and a long list of degenerative diseases generally associated with premature aging.

A growing number of health care practitioners and scientists from around the world have been advocating the theory that aging and disease is the direct result of the accumulation of acid waste products in the body.

There is a great deal of scientific documentation that supports such a theory. A poor diet may be partially to blame for the waste accumulation.

These and other junk foods can cause the body to become more acidic:

meats
sugar
alcohol
fried foods
soft drinks
processed foods
white flour products
dairy products
Stress, whether mental or physical can lead to acid deposits in the body.

There is a correlation between the consumption of soft water (distilled water is extremely soft) and the incidence of cardiovascular disease. Cells, tissues and organs do not like to be dipped in acid and will do anything to buffer this acidity including the removal of minerals from the skeleton and the manufacture of bicarbonate in the blood.

The longer one drinks distilled water, the more likely the development of mineral deficiencies and an acid state.

I have done well over 3000 mineral evaluations using a combination of blood, urine and hair tests in my practice. Almost without exception, people who consume distilled water exclusively, eventually develop multiple mineral deficiencies.

Those who supplement their distilled water intake with trace minerals are not as deficient but still not as adequately nourished in minerals as their non-distilled water drinking counterparts even after several years of mineral supplementation.

The ideal water for the human body should be slightly alkaline and this requires the presence of minerals like

calcium
magnesium
Distilled water tends to be acidic and can only be recommended as a way of drawing poisons out of the body. Once this is accomplished, the continued drinking of distilled water is a bad idea.

Water filtered through reverse osmosis tends to be neutral and is acceptable for regular use provided minerals are supplemented.

Water filtered through a solid charcoal filter is slightly alkaline. Ozonation of this charcoal filtered water is ideal for daily drinking. Longevity is associated with the regular consumption of hard water (high in minerals). Disease and early death is more likely to be seen with the long term drinking of distilled water.

Avoid it except in special circumstances.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What kind of water is best for us depends on our body constitution, no one type fits all.

I think a bigger problem is that some "scientists" are too narrow minded. They will only accept facts that fit their simple model . Such as only accepting facts that have been verified by double blinded tests. These people may be educated but they are ignorant. The world is just not so simple, there are many shades & colors.

The reality is that true scientists are constantly questioning the model & that's why today we know that the world is not flat :smile:

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think a bigger problem is that some "scientists" are too narrow minded. They will only accept facts that fit their simple model . Such as only accepting facts that have been verified by double blinded tests. These people may be educated but they are ignorant. The world is just not so simple, there are many shades & colors.

The reality is that true scientists are constantly questioning the model.

Very true..just that there is a sinkie one who goes all out to protect his highly educated self by drinking lots of distilled water.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and after 6 years, i'm still alive. folks keep forgetting that water from snow is naturally produced distilled water. the entire water ecosystem of planet earth is a giant distiller.

I've read that distilled water is unhealthy. However for me this is not an issue for me because I would never consider a distiller.

For one thing power in Spore is too expensive & there are cheaper technologies out there. It's not practical for an extended family to use especially when there is alot of home cooking being done.

Another problem is with the taste, I find distilled water bitter. I've also notice this bitter taste with some of the bottled water out there.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've read that distilled water is unhealthy. However for me this is not an issue for me because I would never consider a distiller.

For one thing power in Spore is too expensive & there are cheaper technologies out there. It's not practical for an extended family to use especially when there is alot of home cooking being done.

Another problem is with the taste, I find distilled water bitter. I've also notice this bitter taste with some of the bottled water out there.

bro, what do you think of this?

images

Tommyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

How can distilled water be bitter? it is tasteless, just pure H2O. We do supplement our body system with food with minerals and also most fruits are acidic in nature and also our own body produces acidic juice to digestion. PH of 7 for distilled water is neutral. Wait till you see for yourself the amount of chlorine after the distillation process and you will understand that after a prolong period of consumption of Chlorine in your body system. As one of the expected causes of high cases of cancer in Urban cities as compare with well water.
Steam distillation plus carbon filtration provides you with clean, pure, safe drinking water while enhancing the natural flavor of juices, soups, coffee, tea and other beverages. Distillation effectively removes contaminants such as bacteria, dissolved solids, heavy metals, chemicals, pesticides, insecticides, etc.
Extensive research and case studies over the past two decades show that drinking chlorinated water is linked to bladder cancer, rectal cancer, colon cancer and breast cancer. Source: http://www.examiner.com/article/chlorinated-drinking-water-contributes-to-bladder-cancer-anal-cancer
What to do if you are concerned about the chlorine levels in the drinking water
1. Buy a filter. Even the most basic carbon filters on the market remove chlorine.
2. Fill jugs of water from the reverse osmosis machine at the grocery store for 39 cents/gallon.
3. Invest in a reverse osmosis filter (R/O) for the kitchen sink so you can drink it and cook with it, as well. An R/O will remove other harmful toxins in drinking water, such as fluoride, arsenic, and nitrates.

A carcinogen is a substance that is capable of causing cancer in humans or animals. If a substance is known to promote or aggravate cancer, but not necessarily cause cancer, it may also be called a carcinogen. Chlorine is one such carcinogen.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, what do you think of this?

images

I use to have one of those compact units but it's a cost of ownership issue. The larger units might be ugly but they are functional & cheaper to own for long term use.

How much does the unit cost & what kind of filtration system does it use. Is it an Reverse Osmosis or multi-cartridge system? What is the cost of replacing the cartridges?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can distilled water be bitter? it is tasteless, just pure H2O. We do supplement our body system with food with minerals and also most fruits are acidic in nature and also our own body produces acidic juice to digestion. PH of 7 for distilled water is neutral. Wait till you see for yourself the amount of chlorine after the distillation process and you will understand that after a prolong period of consumption of Chlorine in your body system. As one of the expected causes of high cases of cancer in Urban cities as compare with well water.
Steam distillation plus carbon filtration provides you with clean, pure, safe drinking water while enhancing the natural flavor of juices, soups, coffee, tea and other beverages. Distillation effectively removes contaminants such as bacteria, dissolved solids, heavy metals, chemicals, pesticides, insecticides, etc.
Extensive research and case studies over the past two decades show that drinking chlorinated water is linked to bladder cancer, rectal cancer, colon cancer and breast cancer. Source: http://www.examiner.com/article/chlorinated-drinking-water-contributes-to-bladder-cancer-anal-cancer
What to do if you are concerned about the chlorine levels in the drinking water
1. Buy a filter. Even the most basic carbon filters on the market remove chlorine.
2. Fill jugs of water from the reverse osmosis machine at the grocery store for 39 cents/gallon.
3. Invest in a reverse osmosis filter (R/O) for the kitchen sink so you can drink it and cook with it, as well. An R/O will remove other harmful toxins in drinking water, such as fluoride, arsenic, and nitrates.

A carcinogen is a substance that is capable of causing cancer in humans or animals. If a substance is known to promote or aggravate cancer, but not necessarily cause cancer, it may also be called a carcinogen. Chlorine is one such carcinogen.

Don't know why there is a bitter taste. When I travel I often drink bottled water & I notice the differences in taste. The nicer tasting water is usually mineral water.

When I talk to friends & relatives they all tell me that they have noticed that cancer is becoming very common. Even my neighbour has it:eek: . It usually strikes when you are older.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't know why there is a bitter taste. When I travel I often drink bottled water & I notice the differences in taste. The nicer tasting water is usually mineral water.

it's not bitter, but a little sourish due to it turning acidic when in contact with open air. a very important reason why upon condensation the drip needs to instantly go thru' a combo filter bag, for taste and for minerals. balance is key.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I use to have one of those compact units but it's a cost of ownership issue. The larger units might be ugly but they are functional & cheaper to own for long term use.

How much does the unit cost & what kind of filtration system does it use. Is it an Reverse Osmosis or multi-cartridge system? What is the cost of replacing the cartridges?

http://www.diamond.com.my/diamond_energy_water.htm

Below are the brief information of the 6 filters in our system:

Filter A : The world's best impregnated ceramic filter, which has been awarded NSF Certification, thoroughly removes bacteria and impurities like dirt, silt and rust.

Filter B : NSF certified activated carbon removes unpleasant odours and colours, while natural mineral stones regulate mineral content.

Filter C : Composed of NSF certified Grade A activated carbon and a KDF metal ion converter (meeting the standards stipulated by the FDA and EPA of the United States), this filter completely removes heavy metals, chlorine, and other chemical contaminants.

Filter D : The CE2000PI Energy Conversion technology of Japan effectively breaks water molecules into the smallest possible clusters; making it easier for our body to absorb. It also increases the dissolved oxygen content in the water.

Filter E : A high-tech ID2 energy stabilizer with far infrared technology stabilizes energy in the water to keep water molecule clusters at the smallest size for a prolonged period of time.

Filter F : High-density NSF certified activated carbon combined with natural magnetic stones help balance the water to a mild alkaline level and increase the number of calcium ions to further enhance health.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's not bitter, but a little sourish due to it turning acidic when in contact with open air. a very important reason why upon condensation the drip needs to instantly go thru' a combo filter bag, for taste and for minerals. balance is key.

In the past I doubt that everyone was re-mineralizing their distilled water. This may be why there is criticism about distilled water. I have my doubts that bottled water that is produced from distilled/Reverse Osmosis is re-minerlized since it adds costs?