• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Water Purification sytem for the home

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry dude, i dun think you are educated... period.

what you believe don't fucking matters. fact remains: my education attainment only less than 1 percent of the population on this Earth has it.

sorry silly uneducated fart. u do not meet the cut. u will always be only a keyboard warrior online. u can bark all you want, but fact remains; u are a uneducated fart.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal you stinking idiot, you are a manipulative bastard, now trying to curry favour with Vamjok.
Shut the fuck up if you don't know anything and let them discuss this topic.
You seem determined to get a bitch slapping everyday online, in the meantime your wife is getting a bitch slapping from her ang mo lover and she is loving it.

bro, i know there are some wars among some fractions in this forum. don't bring me in. I am a lone warrior that is on my own holy and personal journey against people that stated lies about science. esp the religious zealot

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what you believe don't fucking matters. fact remains: my education attainment only less than 1 percent of the population on this Earth has it.

sorry silly uneducated fart. u do not meet the cut. u will always be only a keyboard warrior online. u can bark all you want, but fact remains; u are a uneducated fart.

sinkie education is indeed less than 1 percent... i dun think the rest of the earth population will demand your type of education.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkie education is indeed less than 1 percent... i dun think the rest of the earth population will demand your type of education.

not only are you stupid. you have problem inferring and comprehending simple english. i thought my english is not very chim.

u are indeed a reject in society

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you know any regular swimmers you'll notice that their hair has a bleached look. This is exposure to chlorine.

People get health problem because of unhealthy habits. Most of the problems appear later in life after long term exposure to carcinogens:smoking, toxins, ...etc Other risks that swimmers face is skin cancer from all that exposure to the sun.
Wow, if what you say is true, then all Olympic swimmers die of cancer liao. But many live to ripe old age. Don't spread rumors lah.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do I know Vamjok is a "trained" scientist:confused: He sure doesn't communicate like one.

Anyway I have provided the sources of my information. Anyone can go visit & read the information. They can then decide if it is based on pseudo science.
Many people are misled by pseudo science on the web, and many of these sites have vested interest to spread their warped science so as sell products and services. Unfortunately, there isn't a lot of ways for individuals to verify these pseudo science. Few people will want to pay their doctors consultation fee just to verify. It's a wild wild world out in the net, and few government or authoritative bodies can do anything about it.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many people are misled by pseudo science on the web, and many of these sites have vested interest to spread their warped science so as sell products and services. Unfortunately, there isn't a lot of ways for individuals to verify these pseudo science. Few people will want to pay their doctors consultation fee just to verify. It's a wild wild world out in the net, and few government or authoritative bodies can do anything about it.

in the wild wild world, you got to take care of yourself... that is the way...science are use as marketing tool too to market products. It is up to the people to take it as truth or not.

i dun mind extra filters for my home use... If you go to Malaysia, you can try their water... smell like those from the swimming pool.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In the stone age we didn't have all the man made chemicals that we now have.

If you have a Berkey you can still use the rainfall & cut down on the PUB bills :wink:

i will consider Berkey on my new condo..

anyway, i like your style of keeping yourself healthy and invest in it.

I have been eating soursop weekly too to add another level of defence against cancer.

Do what you feel comfortable and invest whatever your health needs.. it is ur life.

people like us have a passion for health and always invest in it.. it has become a hobby for me.

jw5

Loyal
bro, i know there are some wars among some fractions in this forum. don't bring me in. I am a lone warrior that is on my own holy and personal journey against people that stated lies about science. esp the religious zealot

I know that and I'm asking that manipulative bastard to let you argue and discuss with whoever you want to.
That manipulative kaypohchee is always trying to make himself popular by ingratiating himself with annonymous internet monikers.
His post was reek full of obvious statements and motherhood statements it made me want to puke.
As usual, he's way off the Mark. LOL.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, if what you say is true, then all Olympic swimmers die of cancer liao. But many live to ripe old age. Don't spread rumors lah.

Someone already mentioned this & my reply was that those who swam regularly do get bleached hair. How do you know that they remained healthy in their old age:confused:

Many of the health problems surface when people are older. If you don't look after yourself you will suffer when you get older. I myself was a regular at MacD because I was ignorant of the dangers of transfats, high fructose corn syrup drinks,....

You won't find many studies looking into this because who cares about the normal Joe six pack & old swimmers?
There's plenty of conflicting information out there. I simply weigh the dollar costs of taking precautions & if it's cheap enough I can afford the extra insurance.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i will consider Berkey on my new condo..

anyway, i like your style of keeping yourself healthy and invest in it.

I have been eating soursop weekly too to add another level of defence against cancer.

Do what you feel comfortable and invest whatever your health needs.. it is ur life.

people like us have a passion for health and always invest in it.. it has become a hobby for me.

I am going to update my old system & am taking a closer look at http://www.purewaterproducts.com/fluoridefilter.htm Its a little inconvenient having that extra holding tank because it will take up space & I'll have clean it & pump it, but it's the performance of the fluoride removal that I'm looking at. Will add a couple of shower filters too. I've been looking at local sources but other than being expensive there is the issue of whether these vendors will still be around in the next few years.

When I travel I'll be renting rooms & that's where a Berkey will come in useful. Just a quick setup without any extra plumbing. The Berkey uses standard size filters. This means that you can choose from a wide variety of ceramic & charcoal filters & of course have the added ability to add the extra fluoride filter. If I happen to be in LOS & get stuck there I can use the rainwater:smile:

For my anti cancer precaution I've added broccoli supplementation. I'm taking actually taking the DIM product because I'm having weigh problems.:o

http://www.iherb.com/product-review...iindolylmethane-100-mg-120-Tablets/18225/?p=1
http://www.iherb.com/Source-Naturals-Broccoli-Sprouts-Extract-60-Tablets/2456

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is nothing wrong with investing in health and live a healthy life. I dun even eat meat. I get my b12 from supplements.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What about just drinking boiled water? Good enough?

If you are going to boil water would suggest avoiding using aluminum cookware. Some people think that aluminum may contribute to Alzheimers. The studies are not conclusive but why take the risk:confused:
Can simply use a steel or copper kettle

Power is expensive in Spore even if you use gas.

Tommyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear coffeeshop forumers kakis,

Please be nice to all kakis, "Do as you be done by". We are just putting our personal points across. As in one of my posting, I have been using home distiller for the last 15 years. Only if you the chance to see the left over after the process, you will understand why the reasons for using distillation process over boiling water or filter water from the tap. After evaporation, the left over i.e. scale, dirt, chlorine (most) slime etc. Seeing is beliving.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi ginfreely I remember the last time you were looking at shower filters. The problem with getting them from places like Homefix is the cost. While looking around the internet I came across a vendor in the US selling the filters AND the refills. Getting the refills each year will be cheaper than buying the whole unit.

Take a look here http://www.purewaterproducts.com/shower.htm
The have a choice of plastic body for US$41 or brass body for $55. The replacement cartridge is US$25 each but there is a volume discount if you get 2 or more cartridges. Each cartridge should last 1 year.

Hi Johnny333, thanks for the suggestions. Looks interesting, have bought the shower filter from Homefix indeed, with an extra cartridge. Also bought the shower filter from Cosway, but that one more troublesome, need to wash the filter once a week according to instruction.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.... need to wash the filter once a week according to instruction.

Washing the filter will help remove the larger sediments but I doubt it will help improve with the removal of chlorine. That's why most of the units being sold are the replaceable kind.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
the best brand to install is to follow what brand lky use at home.
his experts already do all the research for him.you dont have to redo the homework , copycat will also get you A*

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the best brand to install is to follow what brangd lky use at home.
his experts already do all the research for him.you dont have to redo the homework , copycat will also get you A*

He drinks blood. I dun think I wanna copy that.