• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Water Pipes Burst At Parkway Parade Mall! Guess The Next Location!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
fACvxXa.jpg

ff4zLFP.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Altogether now! Huat ah!

was Woody there to officiate the opening ceremony? looks like some champagne opening like that leh! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Altogether now! Huat ah!

was Woody there to officiate the opening ceremony? looks like some champagne opening like that leh! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Woody old already, forgot to wear his adult pamper, met Chee again, Chee ask him, where this water from, Woody replied " from my pants"...ha ha ha ha

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"大姨妈"...
from young, have always wondered why they call this "auntie"?, would like to know.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkapore is sinking under the grossly incompetent lanjiao loong and his army of cheap labour imports. Fuck his mother's foreign cheebye.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cmiiw but parkway parade is the oldest suburban mall in Singapore. It's very well maintained despite it's age.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cmiiw but parkway parade is the oldest suburban mall in Singapore. It's very well maintained despite it's age.

Peninsular Shopping Centre, Shaw Centre & Lucky Plaza is older than Parkway Parade...plus Queensway Shopping Centre, Plaza Singapura & Thomson Plaza..

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peninsular Shopping Centre, Shaw Centre & Lucky Plaza is older than Parkway Parade...plus Queensway Shopping Centre, Plaza Singapura & Thomson Plaza..

Suburban Lah! Not the town malls.

Queensway counts as sururban though, but that mall is in shit condition

I don't hang out at Thompson area so no clue about that mall.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Suburban Lah! Not the town malls.

Queensway counts as sururban though, but that mall is in shit condition

I don't hang out at Thompson area so no clue about that mall.

Thousand apologies...shot off the keyboard too fast..till I realised the "sub"..you forgot around parkway area, you have " Tay Ban Guan" ( demolished) a small shopping centre, Katong Shopping Centre, grand old dame, still standing , going soon, with some shops that hard back to the good old days..

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totally forgot about katong shopping centre. That one forever trying to enbloc but no luck.

They got nice bakery downstairs, very old school.

Thousand apologies...shot off the keyboard too fast..till I realised the "sub"..you forgot around parkway area, you have " Tay Ban Guan" ( demolished) a small shopping centre, Katong Shopping Centre, grand old dame, still standing , going soon, with some shops that hard back to the good old days..