• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Watches - Worth buying them in europe?

petebike

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all, i will be on tour in europe next week, is it cheaper the buy a watch from europe than in singapore?
i am looking to buy either a cartier or rolex for my wife.
please dont tell me to buy swiss army watch or lolex hor.. thank you.:wink:

meganellis

If It was comparison between Switzerland and Singapore, I could have replied but for Europe, have no idea at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

stainofsaints

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you are going to switzerland, for sure people will ask u lobang help buy watch. it's authetic and cheaper than in SG for famous brands.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi all, i will be on tour in europe next week, is it cheaper the buy a watch from europe than in singapore?
i am looking to buy either a cartier or rolex for my wife.
please dont tell me to buy swiss army watch or lolex hor.. thank you.:wink:

go to jomashop.com lor...............they got all kinds of super hi-end watches.........

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know it this will help. My brother bought a Panerai in Italy for about 25% less than what he would have paid in Singapore.