• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

watched - Committee of Privileges Hearing on 9 December 2021 - Mr Muhamad Faisal Bin Abdul Manap

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a blur cock. It's like he is hearing everything for the first time with a confused face.
How is this guy even minister material is beyond me.
That yogi chap had a better presentation then this bozo. I think this is the beginning of the end for WP

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That silly m&d wanker admitted that he's a token elder in the wankers' party. Everything also don't know!!! Is the wankers' party operating like some jiuhu company?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Daft Sinkies really enjoy the fabricated distractions.

'Committee of Privileges'? What the hell is that? :roflmao:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly I don't expect sometging intelligent from someone with his blur look. Look,it has nothing to do with him being a m&d. I am serious.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a blur cock. It's like he is hearing everything for the first time with a confused face.
How is this guy even minister material is beyond me.
That yogi chap had a better presentation then this bozo. I think this is the beginning of the end for WP
You talking about Desmond izit? Wheregot minister what minister material your rant don't make sense. Come back sober u drunk fool. :poop:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think this time WP really fucked it up. Pritam already kena arrowed left right by the committee and gave unconvincing answers. Seems like for once, an incorrigible liar like that Cunt Khan spoke the truth when she faced the committee that day. In her rare moment of honesty, she is now giving the WP hierarchy massive headache right now.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a way it was very smart of WP to have one race representative as senior party leadership.

Pritam - Indian
Sylvia - Chinese
Faisal - Malay

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal
If only all our politicians, PAP & Oppo, can brainstorm so hard about our economy, then I think we can becum the Economic Powerhouse of Asia!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Daft Sinkies really enjoy the fabricated distractions.

'Committee of Privileges'? What the hell is that? :roflmao:
COP is a self-serving PAP staged show.. There is no independent individual outside the party, all are PAP MPs trying to act like a judge. It is not democratic and there will be no fair verdict.

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Faizal played his part to expectations. He's a family counsellor with no debate and legal background at all, one cannot expect him to take on a bunch of seasoned talking heads on the go. As long as he doesn't crumble and say the wrong things that can be misconstrued as ammunition it's fair to say he has done a good job.