• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Watch out- PRC shits stealing wallets on flights

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cant stand it! The peoples from the two most populous nation are stealing from us. One steals your wallets on planes; the other steals yr lunch openly, with the PAP govt's blessings.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If any airline would market themselves as NO CHINA NATIONALS OR SOUTH ASIAN NATIONALS allowed on Board, I will gladly fly with that particular airline!

Me too. The airline should have in big lettering on the side of its jets "NO PRC, APUNEHS, AND DOGS ALLOWED"

Wrath

Alfrescian
Loyal
Silkair tickets beri cheap?

300 where got cover cost?

some more everyday must eat cookhouse boring curry png?

Manah Wu Hua?

Tiongs are cheapskate.

They will do anything for money.

For them is wu hua, worth the risk.