• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Watch-out for your Girls in NUS/NTU!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Kamming Continues!

164c43.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stay away from the Law Faculty lah! No big deal.

Anyway, the NUS Law Faculty campus is located in Bukit Timah, far away from the main campus at Kent Ridge.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And I don't think that he really wants his job back. He's just getting NUS to acknowledge that he was wrongly fired, reinstate his pay, and then he will resign.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And I don't think that he really wants his job back. He's just getting NUS to acknowledge that he was wrongly fired, reinstate his pay, and then he will resign.

Like that , NUS must learn from Lee Hsien Loong and Wong Kan Seng to say: I am sorry Prof Tey Tsun Hang, let's move on?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such a brilliant guy, sadly done in by the PAP. Had he been a pappy, things would have been hushed.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK what. I dun see an issue with the girls. At least they give their pussies for their grades instead of for free with their bfs whom they'll break off also anyway.