• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Watch out for this young lawyer

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
taa-andrealoh-cast.jpg

Expect to hear alot about her down the road.

Let me try to be subtle here and I hope I don't come across as being mean or judgmental. Her face reminds me of a pug.

th

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your daughter or your niece? If so you are not doing her any favours here...........

I was aboutto say that man.......

Wtf would come online and brag about some young punk with no proven record and start telling everyone about how great yadda yada simi lanchiau........

Go and do sme good and fight the fucking system by doing some serious pro bono work la..... Go and help the oppressed and poor who get pulled under by the currents created by this fucked up system .....

Come here and talk cock....lanchiao understand.......

5845E890-B1F5-4656-8054-C80EA0CBC62E.JPG

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any relation to Tweety ?

Attachments

• mad-tweety-21054369906.jpeg
    mad-tweety-21054369906.jpeg
    14.5 KB · Views: 131
  • tweety.jpg
    tweety.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 105