• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

watch ndp on teebee at home later play national anthem must stand up and put right hand on left chest then shed tears?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real patriotic sinkie would even give free taxi ride. I received 1 free ride from a patriotic sinkie uncle during 1 ndp day. The ride cost about $12 he said today I have enough of earnings . Respect the uncle with some tears

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real patriotic sinkie would even give free taxi ride. I received 1 free ride from a patriotic sinkie uncle during 1 ndp day. The ride cost about $12 he said today I have enough of earnings . Respect the uncle with some tears
Also respect some hawker stalls with a signboard of we giving free meals. Just let us know when you cannot afford. 1 of such stall selling bak chor mee original price $4.80 per bowl very yummy kind with ikan bilis ingredients.. You tell uncle I cannot afford he give you free. (No pun)
There are true patriotic sinkies among the greedy sinkies. My tears drop for such people.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I only have respect for taxi uncles who drive young soldiers to their camps for free. . When I report for reservist duty, I occasionally get FOC taxi service because Uncles said my army pay not high. Those were the days Sinkieland was less populous and many sinkies were highly royal and patriotic. Now, under LHL, Sinkieland is very divided. I don't trust him anymore.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only have respect for taxi uncles who drive young soldiers to their camps for free. . When I report for reservist duty, I occasionally get FOC taxi service because Uncles said my army pay not high. Those were the days Sinkieland was less populous and many sinkies were highly royal and patriotic. Now, under LHL, Sinkieland is very divided. I don't trust him anymore.
No lah... We are very united... Ish only there are many Siao Leng here.. So we must be inclusive of Fallen Foreign talents to come in to jiak lunch, so that sinki can have more work balance to cure their kee siao problem