• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Watch lousy commie chink rooftopper fall to his death! Can't even do 3 pull-ups.

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if top dollar was paid to a chink to manufacture the best product in the world the cheating, lying chinks would deliver a sub par product. That's because chinks have no scruples, no morals and no honor.

They'd sell their mothers if someone offered a good price.

Yes you are right .
My auntie told me long long ago her chink neighbour sold her chink husband to a young Burmese woman for a very good price.
That's the only case i knew so far. I'll let you know if any chinks selling their mother.

SARS_orchard

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this monkey at least died for a professional performance or practice, Chinese people can at least recognize that he took risk for a professional entertainment skill values, the idiot follow Ang Moh MORONS to misuse building skyscrapers to do his silly adventures, cause damages to building, cause risk to public, cause unnecessary police work, and poor coroner have to handle his smashed up corpse. CB or not?

There was once a performer accidentally fell on TV live performance and became disabled, they honored her the contribution she deserved. Her performance was a recognized contribution. Not the NUISANCE on Rooftop that made roofs leak and some workers got to risk their lives to repair damages. CB!

SARS_orchard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes you are right .
My auntie told me long long ago her chink neighbour sold her chink husband to a young Burmese woman for a very good price.
That's the only case i knew so far. I'll let you know if any chinks selling their mother.

You are wrong!

Best quality are now made in China, and Japanese false reputation for quality is fallen apart now, every Japs industrial giants are admitting to falsification and frauds of data, and quality control. Japs beat Ang Moh more than 10 years ago, then Koreans beat Japs, now Chinese killed Koreans.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This young punk eats Ang Moh shit and not even 1% of Chinese people will appreciate nor approve his silly shit.

Why, your ego hurts right? The art of rooftopping belongs to the Russians. Commie chinks are good friends with Russians, so what's wrong with emulating your good friend Putin?

Commie chink rooftoppers don't have the Russian standards. All fake. 都是冒牌货!

SARS_orchard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why, your ego hurts right? The art of rooftopping belongs to the Russians. Commie chinks are good friends with Russians, so what's wrong with emulating your good friend Putin?

Commie chink rooftoppers don't have the Russian standards. All fake. 都是冒牌货!

Nothing to appreciate these foolish Ang Moh Rubbish and City Nuisance at all.

Chinese appreciate those scaling heights and challenging tough conditions to achieve Productive Works that Benefits People & Nation. Not any Nuisance to disturb the city and damage buildings. Sky-scrapers are build for the city to be Hotels, Offices, Condos etc not for adventures nor morons.

If I saw any idiot climbing outside my home or office windows I will spray water with fire hydrant to flush them down and say good bye to these PESTS! They are like LIZARDS on the walls. Better DIE ASAP!

I am proud for those who scaled heights to construct tallest bridges, towers, power-lines, make higher achievements that Ang Mohs can not do. Make Ang Moh countries further Bankrupt and Starve. Their idiots try to be spiderman craw outside hotels and punk stunts on roof are meaningless and rubbish nuisance waste of time and unappreciated. They cause scratch marks and dents and cracks to the exterior of buildings, make roofs leak, window classes, damaged lights etc. When they died, splashed bloody stains on the floor. KNNCCB!

The window cleaners - painters outside my wall, at least clean up and made my building nicer, I appreciate them.

Last edited:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to appreciate these foolish Ang Moh Rubbish and City Nuisance at all.

Chinese appreciate those scaling heights and challenging tough conditions to achieve Productive Works that Benefits People & Nation. Not any Nuisance to disturb the city and damage buildings. Sky-scrapers are build for the city to be Hotels, Offices, Condos etc not for adventures nor morons.

If I saw any idiot climbing outside my home or office windows I will spray water with fire hydrant to flush them down and say good bye to these PESTS! They are like LIZARDS on the walls. Better DIE ASAP!

I am proud for those who scaled heights to construct tallest bridges, towers, power-lines, make higher achievements that Ang Mohs can not do. Make Ang Moh countries further Bankrupt and Starve. Their idiots try to be spiderman craw outside hotels and punk stunts on roof are meaningless and rubbish nuisance waste of time and unappreciated. They cause scratch marks and dents and cracks to the exterior of buildings, make roofs leak, window classes, damaged lights etc. When they died, splashed bloody stains on the floor. KNNCCB!

The window cleaners - painters outside my wall, at least clean up and made my building nicer, I appreciate them.

totally agreed
just 1 word....attention seeking whores
pity their parents to bring them up and do meaningless stunts like this

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
It all began with this
656228991.jpg