• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

watch how fuckup singpost has deterioratedan

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
anything that SINGxxx is a real fuckup. singpost, sing and tel, singpass.....singyourwayhome. yes! u can gladly just sing your way home till the cows cometh!

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152820930274616" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152820930274616">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/charlene.laMEr">Charlene Chong</a>.</div></div>

:*::oIo::kma:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this was posted to pinky's TIMELINE. do u think he would bother?

well, sing your way home....and of course, wait long long!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
do u all know that this bloody SINGPOST is so bloody jialat?

i keep getting others' letters except mine....and i presume others are also getting my letters except theirs.

WTBIGF!!

are they trying to matchmake strangers but purposely delivering right letters to the wrong addresses?

hey! SINGFUCKPOST!! i m married!! don't get me into trouble....OR I SUE!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SingPost bochup your snail mail and snail parcel already!

SingPost is only concerned with making money from its CasHome remittance service. Observe its advertisements if you have the opportunity: "Send your money to India, Myanmar, China, Philippines, Indonesia!" Aggressive marketing to the beloved FTs.

Singapore is sinking in more ways than one. This is one of the more subtler ways.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't give a damn what they are doing except deliver my mails in one piece and not other mails which i m tearing up in pieces :(

general post office is just for MAILS...and MAILS only. now this bloody singpost has deteriorated even into AHLONGSAN business.

wtsingfuck is this?

why isn't the gov rebuke, warn or punish them? they are a vital service to the ppl....so what the fuck is gov doing??

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's there to rebuke? SingPost, just like Singtel and SMRT are all 'privatised companies'. Any profits they take privately for themselves, any costs incurred the public shall suck it up. :biggrin:

After all, shareholders are more important than customers in SG Inc. :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That's what happens when you hire people who wear Tudongs at work.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember the good old days when mail was delivered twice per day on week days & once on Saturdays. Cheap, reliable, & fast

Nowadays you are lucky if you get your parcels that are sent via Singpost, I had my share of issues with them when I had to go to the post office to pick up parcels.
If you want to fix the problem you must first "fix" our dear LHL:wink:

navyseals

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why rely on some fuck up state owned postal service? I deliver my own mails by taking flights to destinations.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Who are the ones sorting the mail and delivering it? Sinkies or FTs? FInd that out and it will be clearer why there are so many fuckups.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
from the video, u can see that nobody was answering the phone even though they were free. and that phone # was given by the HQ. proven just how fuckup singpost can really be!

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad thing that Singapore standard had drop like a stone across the board.

do u all know that this bloody SINGPOST is so bloody jialat?

i keep getting others' letters except mine....and i presume others are also getting my letters except theirs.

WTBIGF!!

are they trying to matchmake strangers but purposely delivering right letters to the wrong addresses?

hey! SINGFUCKPOST!! i m married!! don't get me into trouble....OR I SUE!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah, just a iron rice bowl job what! so serious for what? Who care if stinkees get their mails or parcels, as long as macik get her salary every month can liaoz.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn, cannot even get one of their branches to pick up the phone, but can win lum par 1

"SINGAPORE Post has won the World Mail Award 2013 in the people management category, beating other postal services from around the world.

The awards, which are supported by the Universal Postal Union, were presented in Madrid on June 6.

This is the second time SingPost has won, its first win was in 2007.

This year, it was also shortlisted in the top three in the Customer Service category.

SingPost’s staff initiatives include the S$10mil (RM25mil) SingPost Inclusivity Fund, launched this February, which give bigger salary increments and training support for lower-income staff.

It also has staff engagement programmes such as fortnightly futsal sessions between operations staff and management, and town halls and breakfasts with their group chief executive officer. — The Straits Times / Asia News Network"

http://www.thestar.com.my/story.aspx/?file=/2013/6/13/asia/13233130&sec=asia

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn, cannot even get one of their branches to pick up the phone, but can win lum par 1

"SINGAPORE Post has won the World Mail Award 2013 in the people management category, beating other postal services from around the world.

The awards, which are supported by the Universal Postal Union, were presented in Madrid on June 6.

This is the second time SingPost has won, its first win was in 2007.

This year, it was also shortlisted in the top three in the Customer Service category.

SingPost’s staff initiatives include the S$10mil (RM25mil) SingPost Inclusivity Fund, launched this February, which give bigger salary increments and training support for lower-income staff.

It also has staff engagement programmes such as fortnightly futsal sessions between operations staff and management, and town halls and breakfasts with their group chief executive officer. — The Straits Times / Asia News Network"

http://www.thestar.com.my/story.aspx/?file=/2013/6/13/asia/13233130&sec=asia
yeah! nothing wrong leh. LAMPAR 1 in siam phone call. :biggrin: