• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wat u tink of this cockteaser jiuhubu

ginfugly

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.instagram.com/ms_puiyi/?hl=en

ms_puiyi's profile picture

Photo by Siew Pui Yi  on June 20, 2020. Image may contain: one or more people
Photo by Siew Pui Yi  on June 19, 2020. Image may contain: 1 person
Photo by Siew Pui Yi  on June 18, 2020. Image may contain: 1 person, sky, cloud and outdoor
Photo by Siew Pui Yi  on June 17, 2020. Image may contain: 1 person
Photo by Siew Pui Yi  on June 16, 2020. Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and outdoor
Kinda breezy today  Let’s hope nobody zooms in from far
Photo by Siew Pui Yi  on June 14, 2020. Image may contain: one or more people and people sitting
Photo by Siew Pui Yi  on June 13, 2020. Image may contain: one or more people
Photo by Siew Pui Yi  on June 12, 2020. Image may contain: 1 person, closeup
Photo by Siew Pui Yi  on June 11, 2020. Image may contain: 1 person
Okay, I’m ready to jog
Freshly baked buns today
I can’t wait till we get home
This is probably my favourite picture
Webcam with Shin Chan ❤️
Call 1800-screw-me67now
Gimme a lipgloss and that’s all I’m gonna wear, I promise
Dripping wet
Been a week since I posted something sexy. Let’s see the highest likes this picture could get? ❤️
But first, lemme grab coffee ☕️
Plain white with pinch of colours
My bikini broke awww
In my everyday casual wear
I look cute and girly till I swallow the whole ice cream in 1 bite
It’s so windy today. How’s your day so far?
Front view, back view ❤️
Tag a friend who loves steamy shower
Into the clouds ☁️
Be like a doll
United Vol.2 Special Collection Series Now Available! DM me to buy the full set kit ❤️ Only 100 units in stock left till officially United Vol.2 SOLD OUT

Happy 520 ❤️ @ezun_lim
Sorting out those oversized hoodies because they are sooo comfy
I like to take them off
Gonna blow dry my hair
1 or 2? ❤️ Tag your friend who loves this

@calvinklein rose
So comfy in these ❤️
Ponytail ❤️
Coming out for a breeze
Not wearing anything beneath
Help, I’m stuck
Thank you for 1 million followers on Instagram. I will be sure to post something nice in upcoming days
I love being in nude. ☕️
Dripping wet

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This kind of girl very low self esteem: easy to manipulate, easier to get depressed and commit suicide.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sad. Very sad. Modus operandi of many teenage girls: Inject a pair of boobs, spend some money transform yourself physically, post suggestive photos on instagram to gain a million followers... and hopefully someone will pay you some money for product endorsement. Failing which, some rich tikopeks might offer to be your sugar daddy. Most of these girls are not educated enough to think right. For every “success”, there’s probably a couple of failed case leading to suicide, depression...