• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wat R Ze Things Dat U Like Or Wil Remember In Tis World Cup? ...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
world cup 2010 is coming 2 n end ...

thru-out tis 1 mth of futbol madness n xtravaganza, there were ze xcitement, ze drama, ze thrills, ze spills, ze unexpected n much mor dat range from ze sublime 2 ze hilarous ...

1 cud ezily remember zidane's headbutt in france 2008 ... n cud hardly 4get ze hot shin mina @ korea 2002 ...

so, wat r ze things in tis world cup dat u like? ... wat r ze things in tis world cup dat u wil remember? ...

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Things I remember but don't like first:
1. Suarez preventing Ghana from scoring with his hand.
2. Yakubu missing an open goal which I could have scored.
3. Spain passing the ball arrogantly without moving forward. (which is why I'm supporting Holland tonite)
4. Rooney and his pals running about aimlessly.
5. The terrible play of 2 former great teams, Italy and France.
6. Players rolling on the floor after being tackled, and getting up immediately when their team is attacking.
7. Injustice like goal not awarded, offside goal incoorectly awarded, handball preventing goal, needless yellow and red cards.

Things I remember and like:
1. Germany counter- attacking.
2. Diego Forlan's goals.
3. Alexis Sanchez of Chile running at defences.
4. Great spirit of teams like New Zealand, S Korea, Japan, Uruguay, Ghana, especially without Michael Essien.
5. Young players emerging like Ozil and Muller from Germany, Ayew from Ghana, Sanchez from Chile.
6. Messi's dribbling.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Add in

The shameless German keeper even knowing that ball over the goal line compare to more gentleman Saurez getting red card according to rule.
The new team New Zealand not even lose a game out in 1st round.

jw5

Loyal
Add in

The shameless German keeper even knowing that ball over the goal line compare to more gentleman Saurez getting red card according to rule.
The new team New Zealand not even lose a game out in 1st round.
To be fair to the German keeper, he didn't do anything other than continuing with the game. Did you expect him to hold up his hand and tell the officials it was a goal?

On the other hand, Suarez went around claiming that he was the new "hand of god". Shameless.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Larissa Riquelme

nipslip

Attachments

• LarissaRiquelme.jpg
    LarissaRiquelme.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 595
Last edited:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
The 2010 World Cup for me i would say only the last 16 games right up to the final is quite exciting un fortunately i dun see a outstanding player tat caught the world the eye of the world except diego forlan. players like messi,rooney,ronaldo and kaka suprising play like schoolboys..every past world cup we saw new exciting players like
matthaus rummeigge kahn baggio maldini del piro figo costa ronaldino zico falcao socrates junior ronaldo carlos cafu dunga romario zidane platini tigana okocha amokachi sukur hassan shevechenko schmeichel laudrup brothers bergkamp gullit marco basten nakata inamoto nedved rosicky smicer maradona riquelme ortega ibrahmovic brolin larssen and my favourite the colombians valderama rincon valencia and their colourful goalkeeper higuita.

1.this world cup did bring in someone special like Ah Paul whom i did ridicule at first when he predict against my team but later became my hero..and last but not least.
2.if any serious world cup punters here who have follow bro ramseth prediction should run road by now...i mean really chow lor:biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if any serious world cup punters here who have follow bro ramseth prediction should run road by now...i mean really chow lor:biggrin:

If you notice the trend of my forecasts, I just casually forecast the games according to general forms and moods, casual moods and fancies, except for two countries, England and Uruguay. I bought at outset championship winners England (at short odds) and Uruguay (at long odds). I didn't bet on any individual game. By the time Uruguay lost the semi-final, I'm done with as far as betting stake is concerned. But I didn't lose much, just two small wagers, well worth the the while for a month long of fun. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Memorables:

Frank Lampard's goal not counted. :oIo:
Carlos Tevez's offside counted as goal. :oIo:

Luis Suarez's last minute handball save. :biggrin:

Diego Forlan's last minute hit the bar. :(

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
David Villa's goal against Chile