• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Washing dirty linen in public, uncharacteristic LTK

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you have watch http://www.razor.tv/site/servlet/segment/main/news/77332.html

on why he decide to choose Png and totally dismiss the idea of a backup plan...

he has shown remarkable candor and candidness but this also come at the expense of Dr Poh' face....

obviously the replies have also show the crack in their relation and LTK have spare no effort to hightlight the fact he doesnt give a shit to kick poh out.,.

poh on the other hand has only collected the form, after what happen in 2001 aljunied, its only natural for ah poh to be extra care... because there was only 4 given out, its so easy for media to stir....

all of you who are stirring against ah poh, none of you has ever done 1% of what ah poh has contribute to opp cause....

163347_216943508422672_100003210741553_376485_2052086255_n.jpg

Last edited:

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
人做事,天在看? This concept of justice is, a concept. I can't believe a uni professor actually post this on his FB.

A person should be doing the right thing, the good things, because he believes in being humane, being kind, being compassionate, and not the fear of being punished by God. If we all do good deeds out of fear of punishment (therefore it's selfish), then we're nothing more than hypocrites. 心不纯.

Where is PLG teaching? Make sure I don't send my son there (even though a bit early for a 5-year-old).

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Poh has no brain, no initiative and totally clueless on what he was doing. He suka suka walked into the election department like a drunkard, asked for donation cert and than treated WP as non-existence. Having served in politics for years, he should know his action is a political suicide that give msm an extra bullet to hit back his own party. Look at how PAP started to exploit all these news while WP isl gearing up for battle. I believe every political observers were shocked at Poh's action too, even Lau Unker or Auntie find Poh's behaviou weird and he called himself a professor.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you have watch http://www.razor.tv/site/servlet/segment/main/news/77332.html

on why he decide to choose Png and totally dismiss the idea of a backup plan...

he has shown remarkable candor and candidness but this also come at the expense of Dr Poh' face....

obviously the replies have also show the crack in their relation and LTK have spare no effort to hightlight the fact he doesnt give a shit to kick poh out.,.

poh on the other hand has only collected the form, after what happen in 2001 aljunied, its only natural for ah poh to be extra care... because there was only 4 given out, its so easy for media to stir....

all of you who are stirring against ah poh, none of you has ever done 1% of what ah poh has contribute to opp cause....

Low spoke horrible English.
Typical of him, he gave non answers. A show of insincerity when things are falling apart around him.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Low spoke horrible English.
Typical of him, he gave non answers. A show of insincerity when things are falling apart around him.

Between you and Brocoli, can you guys sought out whether LTK is "giving non-answers" or "washing dirty linen in public"?
This is exactly how your detractors will bad mouth you irregardless of your action. Hence LTK's style of ignoring these noises but doing what he thinks is right.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTK is the real clown like you sir.
Talk about world class parliament but cannot deliver. MP run road, candidate resign with racism charge, cadre apply for election w/o his knowledge etc..............
Worst of all, speak broken English some more.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
He spoke grammatically correct but simple English with la added, but it isn't broken English like LTK.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
He spoke grammatically correct but simple English with la added, but it isn't broken English like LTK.

Both LTK and LSS' English equally bad. But LSS sounds very unnatural and like trying very hard like that. LTK sounds like hokkien 兵 but is at least natural. LSS' English gives me the shivers.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both LTK and LSS' English equally bad. But LSS sounds very unnatural and like trying very hard like that. LTK sounds like hokkien 兵 but is at least natural. LSS' English gives me the shivers.

Do not forget that LTK is Chinese educated. While LSS is a disgrace to his england education.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His English is not HALF as bad as Lui Tuck Yew.

Pardon me that I am a non-resident of Singapore, and have not had the privilege to listen to his speeches, but if that is the case, both of those individuals should consider attending English classes to improve on pronounciation / accent, and public speaking lessons.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do not forget that LTK is Chinese educated. While LSS is a disgrace to his england education.

If my memory serves me right, I believe that I read somewhere that LSS attended Catholic High School, and was a SAF Overseas Scholar. Regardless, having being educated an university in the UK, it would be logical to expect his spoken English to be better than average.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Between you and Brocoli, can you guys sought out whether LTK is "giving non-answers" or "washing dirty linen in public"?
This is exactly how your detractors will bad mouth you irregardless of your action. Hence LTK's style of ignoring these noises but doing what he thinks is right.

is nt it obvious that he choose to speak of the matter thru the media rather tha over mobile phone this is most unchracteristic...

he has drill into all his core members not to talk cock to the media ... yet he talk so much cock... rather than giving a call to ah poh to coordinate their respones... he did not bother to defend or make excuse for ah poh to save their collective face....

even SL who was usually chatty keep silent but LTK went on and on .... i dun think he is "giving non-answers" in fact he is giving all the wrong answers....

its obvious there is crack in their relationship....

speaking of ignoring these noises .... you guys let this thread but one of kinana inane one liner... this is about low not handling it internally instead handlng it thru the media...but you guy turn it into a thread about broken english ...

bunch of pathetic unfocus peasant... eaily provoked