• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Warning !!! Winter International Group Pte Ltd, Red Apple & La Casa ( Summer Chew )

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmmmm... forgot Chew Zeng Han accomplice all arrested Liao... where’s Roman Abramovich’ luxury yacht to save your sorry ass? He can arrange refuge for u Ma. Nobody dares to check his yacht surely. I tot u r his consultant in Asia n his close confidant?
I think Roman must be bonking your slutty mama....no time for other activities

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok just to clear the air before readers think Dave Tham is a mother fucker...let's just say we have a provocateur by the name Summer Chew who's friends of Kenneth Chua's mother Susan....they have been in touch all this while to come up with a plot to fix and frame Dave Tham for breaking up her marriage to a wife beater and abuser by the name Chua Eng Hua....Dave Tham was her student during his A level days...and they became a couple which she initiated...being 8 years his senior...tell me how could he seduced her ? And not the other way round ? What's worst she used him for sex to satisfy her libido when she complained she wasn't getting any satisfaction from that abusive ex-husband....who only knew how to bashed her up all the time during his violent mood swings ! In actual fact...she was also dating another man at the same time as Dave Tham...so she was literally whoring and bonking away while using Dave Tham as a shield...to insulate the other lover of hers...who was around her age group ! When her hubby found out about her affair with Dave Tham...he divorced her...but still unaware she was actually sleeping with more then one lover...so now we have it...Dave Tham was furious at being used as a scape goat / sacrificial lamb by Kenneth's mother Susan and informed the ex-hubby by letter what truly transpired...both cases Dave Tham was providing love and comfort to two ungrateful whores...who used him for their own sick and selfish agendas....first one Kenneth's mother Susan...made her forget her abusive and bashful marriage...having flings with two lovers....and the other to financed one that's the wife of Benson Wee....who was in financial tatters as the loser refused to give her any allowance when she quit her job to look after her kid full time ! Not only that...he even made her pay for home furnishings for their matrimonial home...and forced her to pay for part of his previous ride / car...which she reluctantly did ! And lo and behold...Summer Chew wanted to play hero despite not knowing what truly transpired...but used his knowledge and connections as an ex-cop to fixed and framed Dave Tham with others to effect revenge....so readers...now u know the story...

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's even much more I haven't exposed yet ! Those accomplice who helped those crooks will be exposed...lose their jobs, careers not to mention a long stint at Changi Villa...their reputation will go down the drain...and they will be history...don't try someone who can be very trigger happy these days...just because he's been playing defensive and not offensive mode...does not mean u clowns can push your luck...when push comes to shove...these ignorant clowns will know they have been fucking and messing around with the wrong guy all this while...

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
If any one of you wants more proof or challenge me on the above allegations...I can show divorce proceeding papers of hers here...and its contents to prove what I've stated !
Whoever didn't stick to the peace process made long ago now face the music ! U fucktards asked for it yourself ! Your complacency, childishness and ignorance is now your biggest downfall....an old saying...know thy enemy...and u thought u really knew Dave Tham well ? How naive...someone who once fought alone in the Supreme Court against a senior counsel and senior lawyer combined is not a simpleton....especially when the other party called for a truce at the eleventh hour....

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
YCFong and S chucko chucko choo choo...u think we are really clueless and unaware what sorts of games u clowns are playing ? When the intercepted calls and msgs gathered by foreign intelligence agencies start floating to the public...u will know the consequences of your follies...I can also imagine the mass public uproar never before seen in this country...

Last edited: