• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Warning !!! Winter International Group Pte Ltd, Red Apple & La Casa ( Summer Chew )

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
U have local press friends ? But I have both local and foreign press friends....u think who's going to have more exposure ??? Your pals are big league criminals and offenders....compared to Dave Tham....they have framed and sabotaged to take revenge for reporting them to the authorities...this is kacang puteh lah...u and me know who's going to suffer more !!! Don't believe u can try me ! I guarantee u mega exposure better then NKF and City Harvest combined ! U haven't seen the power of my foreign press friends...or maybe some of your khakis experienced it recently ? Ask them song boh...that's only a starter...we haven't served main course yet !!!

Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember to visit Davinchi Valentino FB and see Romrak's friends criminal offences...

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    264.7 KB · Views: 247

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
I forgot to tell u...intercepted phone calls and messages by foreign intelligence agencies can be used in the court of law against criminals....unfortunately for your pals romrak...there are files opened against the names of your friends by foreign intelligence agencies...due to their sophisticated criminal activities...u wouldn't want to know what will be exposed in court...or being written in the papers both local and overseas once this hit the news ! Do u think any further coverup can help your friends cases ???

Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk...the chao hai is hysterical now !!! Romrak u better tame her down....she will give u clowns hell shortly for dragging her down further... U bastards very chek ark...keep dragging her down for your sick agendas....

Last edited:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Mr. Chew is innocent until proven guilty. Being ex-cop, ex-ISD, ex-anything is no crime. Same for having lots of money, Rolex watches, expensive holidays, whatever. Also no crime.

So what really is your beef? If you are hurt and harmed, do consider reporting to mata. Bless you.

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Mr. Chew is innocent until proven guilty. Being ex-cop, ex-ISD, ex-anything is no crime. Same for having lots of money, Rolex watches, expensive holidays, whatever. Also no crime.

So what really is your beef? If you are hurt and harmed, do consider reporting to mata. Bless you.

Unfortunately I beg to differ....investigations are still ongoing by the authorities....but like I've said before...contents of intercepted calls and messages by foreign intelligence agencies can be used in the court of law...we will then know whether Mr Chew Bak Kwa is guilty or not ! Whether we will see another Chewy Chew Bak Kwa hire sampan to escape the long arm of the law....it's just a matter of time...btw...lately surname Chew like very suay....

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    229.8 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

So what really is your beef? If you are hurt and harmed, do consider reporting to mata. Bless you.[/QUOT

U are probably not aware how many fella's came forward with reports not shown on the SPF system against Summer Chew...we are aware of his friends at SPF and the states court feedbacking Infos and datas to him...that's why there are some special arrangement that prevented any current investigations or datas being shown or reflected on SPF system ! And u thought Dave Tham & Co were clueless....come on...perhaps u and others are clueless all his while...he is the best in the business for such cloak and dagger games....

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    229.8 KB · Views: 194

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
YCF and S chucko chucko choo choo...u think we are really clueless and unaware what sorts of games u clowns are playing ? When the intercepted calls and msgs gathered by foreign intelligence agencies start floating to the public...u will know the consequences of your follies....I can also imagine the mass public uproar never before seen in this country

Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
YCF and S chucko chucko choo choo...u think we are really clueless and unaware what sorts of games u clowns are playing ? When the intercepted calls and msgs gathered by foreign intelligence agencies start floating to the public...u will know the consequences of your follies...I can also imagine the mass public uproar never before seen in this country

Innocent ? Maybe his smelly virgin asshole still not poked by the state....when all evidence including intercepted phone calls and messages being tendered in court by foreign intelligence agencies....We will all know how " innocent " he really is...

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah...the first fire at Winter International Group Pte Ltd back in 2016....Lee Kim Choong still stayed for 4 to 5 days in BKK instead of taking the next available flight back to SG to look at the state of his factory !!! Instead....asked some clown Wilfred to be in charge ! What a joke !!! That's why I said...the work of foreign intelligence agencies....really first class !!! They digged out info thru intelligence work like intercepting phone calls and messages is really out of this world !!!!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    499 KB · Views: 246

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
And Lee Kim Choong took so much goods and failed to make payment to one of his Indonesian supplier ! They are now out to get this con man from Singapore !
How do we know ? It's call intelligence gathering

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Romrak...I'm a very low profile and simple man like having a simple meal with a friend...who happens to be a DPP and ex-judge

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1 MB · Views: 255
  • image.png
    image.png
    978.2 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
U very well versed in the law hor romrak...I have a friend whose Son Kenneth Chua....also very well versed in the law like u... Heard he's working in a famous local law firm...I know Kenneth's mother even better inside out ! Maybe one of these days i will share details with U when I feel like reminiscing....the other day just found some mementos of us...ah the good old days....poor kiddo ended up being a solo parent boy.....because of our fun days...pic of Kenneth's mom Susan enclosed...she is the 4th person from the left...

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    664.9 KB · Views: 255
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 259
Last edited: