• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Warning !!! Winter International Group Pte Ltd, Red Apple & La Casa ( Summer Chew )

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer this summer. Summer liew
bs01.jpg

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a 2016 case. why bring it up now? Nothing to post in the forum?

Until now, the police can't settle the case?

https://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/73520-warning-summer-chew-of-winter-international-pte-ltd/

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1383739375269185&id=100008994071786

This isn't a confirmed case of fraud. I sense jealousy of people in this saga.

Maybe the high up people wishes to reward him for his "help" in the past so they make it a way to sent the reward to him in a legal way.

Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a 2016 case. why bring it up now? Nothing to post in the forum?

Until now, the police can't settle the case?

https://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/73520-warning-summer-chew-of-winter-international-pte-ltd/

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1383739375269185&id=100008994071786

This isn't a confirmed case of fraud. I sense jealousy of people in this saga.

Maybe the high up people wishes to reward him for his "help" in the past so they make it a way to sent the reward to him in a legal way.
Jealousy ? There’s no need to be jealous of crooks with their dirty loot....CBT means CBT....evidence of him requesting payment to be made to his own bank account instead of his employer’s corporate account is already the “ Smoking Gun “ in Summer Chew’s case

Attachments

• B3E43A00-9DC4-4F77-A3A7-94E9D45F6E33.png
    B3E43A00-9DC4-4F77-A3A7-94E9D45F6E33.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 253

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jealousy ? There’s no need to be jealous of crooks with their dirty loot....CBT means CBT....evidence of him requesting payment to be made to his own bank account instead of his employer’s corporate account is already the “ Smoking Gun “ in Summer Chew’s case
any arrest made? and called up for investigation? no?

Then what is the point? the higher ups are rewarding him for his "help" in this way.

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
any arrest made? and called up for investigation? no?

Then what is the point? the higher ups are rewarding him for his "help" in this way.[/QUOTE

What made u think our botak friend not been having nice coffee sessions with the authorities ? I’m sure he’s a caffeine addict by now

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Summer Chew living the high life !!! Woohoo CBT kar song song....hahahaha Lee Rock of SG !!! Mata mata the best....our botak peng yiu richer then police commissioner and PAP ministers !!! What a joke...

Attachments

• 556BBE98-464A-4539-9B1E-682AD167F82C.png
    556BBE98-464A-4539-9B1E-682AD167F82C.png
    7.9 MB · Views: 226
  • D43E6CB0-7311-4699-B414-A63335CFDB80.png
    D43E6CB0-7311-4699-B414-A63335CFDB80.png
    3 MB · Views: 326
  • 85503B4A-53E3-4F46-8914-8F1BE12C0ABB.png
    85503B4A-53E3-4F46-8914-8F1BE12C0ABB.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 260

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
I’m still waiting for the authorities to act on what they’ve preached on the press...

Attachments

• 54BF7685-705F-488B-B454-C68D1F4E02ED.png
    54BF7685-705F-488B-B454-C68D1F4E02ED.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 237

romrak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let’s just say we need to put away crooks like him for the good of society

For the good of society? Pls man... Dave Tham Wai Kong pls stop ur bull crap. For the gd of the society u check into Changi la... ur iron man scam not settled leh. And until now don’t even dare to go for ur PTC n still dare to say for the gd of society? Have u delivered and refunded ur victims for all the POs u took?

romrak

Alfrescian
Loyal
He’s jealous cuz Dave Tham has a court case pending n his baseless accusations r getting no where. Haha

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
He’s jealous cuz Dave Tham has a court case pending n his baseless accusations r getting no where. Haha

Hahahahaha no need to squat lah...u sabotagers framed Dave Tham because he reported all of u crooks to the authorities ! Let's see who gets to spend more time at Changi Villa !

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahahahaha no need to squat lah...u sabotagers framed Dave Tham because he reported all of u crooks to the authorities ! Let's see who gets to spend more time at Changi Villa !

romrak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hai... naive vs stupidity. Which one is worse? I tell u the worse is to be both. Dave Tham... already mention to u many times. If u have the balls, don’t hide in this forum. Come out n do a big EXPOSE la... I got media contacts for a press conference. U game?? Pls la... u got so many contacts scared what? I heard u also ‘know’ Queens Counsel. If not PMO can back u Ma... y hide? Since ur ‘status’ is so sacred that everyone needs ur help to expose all ur so called crooks, maybe u can have special diplomacy to seek refuge in other countries. Y u don’t write in? Still need to stay here n hide from PTC? Aye Sai aye Lang bei Kao Bei Kao bu aye... wu ji Zho hor lang Kua... chui Kong bo eng aye

romrak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmmmm... forgot Chew Zeng Han accomplice all arrested Liao... where’s Roman Abramovich’ luxury yacht to save your sorry ass? He can arrange refuge for u Ma. Nobody dares to check his yacht surely. I tot u r his consultant in Asia n his close confidant?

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hai... naive vs stupidity. Which one is worse? I tell u the worse is to be both. Dave Tham... already mention to u many times. If u have the balls, don’t hide in this forum. Come out n do a big EXPOSE la... I got media contacts for a press conference. U game?? Pls la... u got so many contacts scared what? I heard u also ‘know’ Queens Counsel. If not PMO can back u Ma... y hide? Since ur ‘status’ is so sacred that everyone needs ur help to expose all ur so called crooks, maybe u can have special diplomacy to seek refuge in other countries. Y u don’t write in? Still need to stay here n hide from PTC? Aye Sai aye Lang bei Kao Bei Kao bu aye... wu ji Zho hor lang Kua... chui Kong bo eng aye

Wah Dave Tham Knows Queen's counsel ? I heard he knows your mother better...maybe also humtum her CB like how he humtum Benson Wee's wife CB ! True or not ah ? Hey ask your mom she kena how much mileage leh ? Song boh ?

Pls lah u little hum kar charn jiao kia...stop protecting and deflecting the heat for your criminal friends....they are already in so much trouble lately and in enough heat lighting up their asses....better ask them to come up with better excuses to tarek the authorities...then come and frame people who reported them for all their criminal activities.....now go back and sniff your mama's chao hai....