• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Warning! Pinoys invading Singapore now!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Warning! Pinoys invading Singapore now!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt89 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>5:39 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 2) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>27046.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Was talking to a friend. Recently he put up an ad for a sales staff... and guess wat? According to him, 9 out of 10 resumes all are pinoys! He said couple of years ago, it was never like that. Apparently, these pinoys are oready working in Singapore - retail sales outlets, restaurant supervisors, waiters, call centre people etc. Some are getting only $1200. And they want to move inwards into Singaporeans sphere....
In the past, I tot IT devl may be dominated by Indians but at least people won't hire them for sales... but now situation change liao! Pinoys are coming in to compete with Sinkies on regular sales jobs!!!
LKY Banzai! You have really done it:
"If native Singaporeans are falling behind because "the spurs are not stuck into the hide," that is their problem."
You tell me, Mr Lee, how do you expect a Singaporean sales guy to survive with $1200??????

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD><TD class=wintiny width="25%" noWrap align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgbfrbot> </TD><TD colSpan=3> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very simple, LKY do not expect singaporean to be earning $1200.
Those who do, can eat shit and die, none of their business, they cannot help everyone.

<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Warning! Pinoys invading Singapore now!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt89 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>5:39 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 2) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>27046.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Was talking to a friend. Recently he put up an ad for a sales staff... and guess wat? According to him, 9 out of 10 resumes all are pinoys! He said couple of years ago, it was never like that. Apparently, these pinoys are oready working in Singapore - retail sales outlets, restaurant supervisors, waiters, call centre people etc. Some are getting only $1200. And they want to move inwards into Singaporeans sphere....
In the past, I tot IT devl may be dominated by Indians but at least people won't hire them for sales... but now situation change liao! Pinoys are coming in to compete with Sinkies on regular sales jobs!!!
LKY Banzai! You have really done it:
"If native Singaporeans are falling behind because "the spurs are not stuck into the hide," that is their problem."
You tell me, Mr Lee, how do you expect a Singaporean sales guy to survive with $1200??????

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD><TD class=wintiny width="25%" noWrap align=right> </TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgbfrbot> </TD><TD colSpan=3> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

patlim39

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dear beloved fellow citizens. Can't you find it in your hearts to forgive an old man who had used too harsh a statement because he loves the people he was directing his words at too much? Had your parents never done the same nor you, to your children? Thank you.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dear beloved fellow citizens. Can't you find it in your hearts to forgive an old man who had used too harsh a statement because he loves the people he was directing his words at too much? Had your parents never done the same nor you, to your children? Thank you.

Would your parent's call you stupid (2006 interview) and lament that he has to import smart people to manage you because your bad genes is causing you to be "more stupid"? And instead of taking care of you, he forces you to work harder, cheaper; then take away your salary, leaving you with pennies while he lavishes reward on someone elses son?

How does it feel to not be loved and your parents wishing that someones else is their child? And actually adopts another to replace you?

Wake up from your dream...

patlim39

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would your parent's call you stupid (2006 interview) and lament that he has to import smart people to manage you because your bad genes is causing you to be "more stupid"? And instead of taking care of you, he forces you to work harder, cheaper; then take away your salary, leaving you with pennies while he lavishes reward on somebody elses son?

How does it feel to not be loved and your parents wishing that someones else is their child? And actually adopts another to replace you?

My dear beloved fellow citizen. Yes! Yes! Yes! to all your questions! This was the way I was brought up by my parents and grandparents. And I had resented it when I was young. But naturally when I grew into adulthood, I wasn't worst for wear of it. That's how the older generation did things. Our great MM Lee is 86 years old. Of the old generation he was from. He love us with all his heart. Be grateful and forgiving. Thank you.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dear beloved fellow citizen. Yes! Yes! Yes! to all your questions! This was the way I was brought up by my parents and grandparents. And I had resented it when I was young. But naturally when I grew into adulthood, I wasn't worst for wear of it. That's how the older generation did things. Our great MM Lee is 86 years old. Of the old generation he was from. He love us with all his heart. Be grateful and forgiving. Thank you.

I cannot tell if you are really dumb, funny or sarcastic; or just plain irritating.. :wink:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

are you teekee. making a new nick.
cause you walk like teekee. you quack like teekee.

patlim39

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot tell if you are really dumb, funny or sarcastic; or just plain irritating.. :wink:

There you go my dear beloved fellow citizen! Who equates this country with North Korea? We are a free people with human rights better than 99% of all countries under the United Nations. And who should you thank?