• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WARNING: Internet Sites To Be BLOCKED from TONIGHT.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just overheard at my fave BAK KUT TEH store.

Please have some contingency plans....all admin!!!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

It is unlikely that ISPs will block sites because of the "Cooling off" period.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't worry so much. The die has been cast a long time ago.

If your life is good and getting better, nothing the Opposition can do or say will make you swing away from the PAP.

If your life has not been good and you worry about the future, then no amount of crying, saying sorry or MSM/IB propaganda can swing you away from the Opposition.

If you use results from a Quality of Life survey as a gauge, then there is very little doubt of what the outcome of this election will be.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I actually hope they would black out the internet, or block sites like this one, TR and maybe even Youtube and Facebook. This would settle once and for all whether they are more like Mubarak, Ben Ali, Gaddafi, Ahmedinejad and Kim Jong Il on the one hand, or Angela Merkel, Obama, Cameron, Gillard, Arroyo, Yudhoyono and Najib on the other.

PRONTO01

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yep fully agreed, but then again anything can happen right? But whats important, "We are Singaporeans and We Love Singapore." So come what may, we stand together and through thick and thin despite the weather....and before I get carried away with my Patriotism...would love to share this link with you readers... http://www.facebook.com/notes/chen-show-mao/do-chinese-muslims-concern-us/150578358340766. Way to go Chen, thank you for humbling me and your passion is what WE SINGAPOREANS CRAVE FOR, Sadly have to wait another 5 years perhaps

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal

The-best-joke.jpg

mcsmith6

Alfrescian
Loyal
can some ppl do something like informing some international association of
democracy, or human rights, or something on this issue?

maybe the international body can put pressure on pap.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
please la, pap is not god la, block internet sites,,,,,,

block internet sites GY will lose more votes

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh please. Then what, can they shut down facebook, youtube, yahoo, google, twitter, etc?

Why is it that people like to spread rumours which are not even true? Doesn't this remind you of the "you vote is not secret" rumour??? :o