• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Warning: If you are cab driver, dun pick up Banglah (See what shit they up to again!)

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
5896844619.jpg

Six foreign workers tried to pack themselves into this Comfort taxi, says STOMPer Zzen, who spotted them at the bus stop near Pioneer MRT.

Zzen described the incident

"Six foreign workers from Bangladesh were spotted at the bus stop near Pioneer MRT station trying to squeeze into a cab. :eek:

"The taxi driver even allowed them to board. Is this legal in Singapore?"

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Warning: If you are cab driver, dun pick up Banglah (See what shit they up to aga

max is 4 pax
tis taxidriver is looking 4 trouble
shld have take his cab # n let lta deal with him

5896844619.jpg

Six foreign workers tried to pack themselves into this Comfort taxi, says STOMPer Zzen, who spotted them at the bus stop near Pioneer MRT.

Zzen described the incident

"Six foreign workers from Bangladesh were spotted at the bus stop near Pioneer MRT station trying to squeeze into a cab. :eek:

"The taxi driver even allowed them to board. Is this legal in Singapore?"

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Warning: If you are cab driver, dun pick up Banglah (See what shit they up to aga

Remember the taxi number, unless it is fumigated, there are hidden dangers in bedbugs, & other undiscovere viruses.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal

how STOMPer Zzen knew they are Banglah? :confused:

it may be just clinton and his gay friends :biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

tony, ivebert, clinton666, MMVPAP all onboard krafty's cab.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

uncle botak duno meh.... their foul smell can be detected a mile away :eek:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

they are practising the 'how many clowns in a tiny car' circus act.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Remind me of this joke about how 3 race in mudland buying a car...
When buying a car....

The chinese will ask: how fast it can go ?

The mat will ask : how cheap u can give me ?

The keling will ask : how many can go in ?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Six Pack

india-bus.jpg
images

A great six pack ! This show that the government is STILL sleeping on their jobs. They should have import taxis the size of a bus ! Then, you can pack 100 bangalas right up to the top.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have come across an Indian (not Bangla) family of 6 who argued with a cab driver to take them, but of cos, he did not. The cab driver then turned around and came for me, as he saw me waiting at the kerb. He told me after we had moved off that that family had 4 big adults, 1 teenager and 1 baby in arms, and they argued that the last one was only a baby and carried in the arms. But the taxi driver told them the law is the law, and so they were really upset. I of cos instigated further by adding my usual salt and vinegar. Even if he had discounted the babe, there was still one too many. I encouraged him to stick to the law ( I was never more law-abiding or sounded more so that sunny day!)

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He told me after we had moved off that that family had 4 big adults, 1 teenager and 1 baby in arms, and they argued that the last one was only a baby and carried in the arms.

If the boot isn't being used, can stick some of them in there but of course must charge extra$ :smile:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Back in India, they'll be all over their buses, on roof, hanging on windows etc.

If the boot isn't being used, can stick some of them in there but of course must charge extra$ :smile:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Back in India, they'll be all over their buses, on roof, hanging on windows etc.

hi there

1. bro, bingo!
2. in the land of ganges, it is a norm.
3. that people plying against each other in public transport.
4. honest, it is damn hot humid and they love literally "rubbing" each other in such close proximity.