• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WARNING - Do You Put Your Pic on Whatsapp?

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi everyone...

My girlfriends recently were shocked. Apparently a stranger can download your Whatsapp profile pic and circulate online.

All the stranger needs to do is to key in your phone number and your profile pic can be downloaded.

So, just to share and let you know that dun anyhow put your pic on Whatsapp profile.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can restrict access.
And only people you have chatted with before can do that....so technically not a stranger

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mine, I put this pic
image.php

anyone is welcome to download it!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone...

My girlfriends recently were shocked. Apparently a stranger can download your Whatsapp profile pic and circulate online.

All the stranger needs to do is to key in your phone number and your profile pic can be downloaded.

So, just to share and let you know that dun anyhow put your pic on Whatsapp profile.

How about this?

image.php

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone...

aiyo so easy can just take screenshot what

kongkek

Alfrescian
Loyal
why use this? just send text messaging. I don't use wechat, whatsapp, etc. BlackBerry Messenger is not so bad because you exchange PINs...not numbers

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi everyone...

You girl frowned, we be very bodoh....don't she ever find out the settings...I never put my face on any of the social media...

sorechai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont be a sorechai or sorelui and put your pics on social media where others can use it for mischievous purposes.