• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Warning : Beware of spoilt brat kids

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN all the while my uncle is very careful with handling his new samsung note 10+ without any protective case (except a back skin) to enjoy the experience of this device KNN very careful in this context means be very concern about his surrounding especially in a crowded mrt where the chances of brushing it is high KNN also he very wary of spoilt brat kid running around banging strangers KNN but the last step he overlooked was spoilt brat kid running from behind and bang onto arm KNN need to add a 360 degree environmental check KNN is it fair to claim the damage from the parents ? KNN

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
KNN all the while my uncle is very careful with handling his new samsung note 10+ without any protective case (except a back skin) to enjoy the experience of this device KNN very careful in this context means be very concern about his surrounding especially in a crowded mrt where the chances of brushing it is high KNN also he very wary of spoilt brat kid running around banging strangers KNN but the last step he overlooked was spoilt brat kid running from behind and bang onto arm KNN need to add a 360 degree environmental check KNN is it fair to claim the damage from the parents ? KNN
Hahaha...I don't think so... :biggrin:
Bad luck leh :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
knn, very unfortunate. Just have to eat the repair cost. But I hope your uncle tripped that fucking brat, make him fall flat. I hate brats!:mad::biggrin: