• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

want win must look for him 1st. Fortune Teller. Help my mum kana 4D for 2 times 1mth

kenjinchn

Look for Rev Ching, from malaysia, he got a mobile here. 1st u have to give him your bazi(date of birth/mth/year/time) he will analysis and give u a report full life report . what to do or whether u got the bian zai yun(illegal money luck) accordingly to him not all ppl got illegal money luck...like me

i think his charges is $38.00, but i pay him $40 and keep the change. very accurate. but told me not tot gamble as i got no gambling luck at all.

cheers...

i

kenjinchn

Re: want win must look for him 1st. Fortune Teller. Help my mum kana 4D for 2 times 1

How to all bro ?? Very chun Right ??? Got many PM hope you guys can start winning again.

Bye