• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Walt Disney World

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at what Disney World says:

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney

Chances are you already have a relationship with The Walt Disney Company.

Through our movies, music, theme parks, original programming, consumer products and more, we are known worldwide for creating entertaining and memorable stories and experiences. And we recognize that our sustained success depends upon the vision, creativity and passion of our employees -- which is why we are dedicated to making a career at Disney a rewarding and worthwhile venture.

Come explore a Company whose commitment to quality, diversity, social responsibility and innovation truly sets it apart. We're looking for talented people like you join our team.

Disney World is looking for FTs too to join them. What wrong with living in Disney World?

http://corporate.disney.go.com/careers/

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I like Mickey Mouse, if i can i would like to live in Disney Land lalalalalala

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/w9DQnT1Awig" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is PAP who is living in Disney World.
They are already planning their victory party and more "$ good $" years for themselves. :biggrin: