• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Walking in the middle of the road and hit by truck! - Thongs visible in the aftermath - very satisfying!!!

Alfrescian
Loyal
I turned from Balestier Rd into Kim Keat Rd one of nights last month and 4 fat CECAs (should be a family) were walking like an elephant herd in a row across the single lane. Had to high beam them and as I got nearer, even waved my hands from inside the car (not sure if they can see me) to tell them to move aside.

I was really tempted to just mow them down

Laguna123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I turned from Balestier Rd into Kim Keat Rd one of nights last month and 4 fat CECAs (should be a family) were walking like an elephant herd in a row across the single lane. Had to high beam them and as I got nearer, even waved my hands from inside the car (not sure if they can see me) to tell them to move aside.

They do it like at their kumpong.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal

When I was cycling regularly on the PCN, I'd often see an entire CECA family walking 4 abreast across shared cycle and pedestrian path. Damn irritating.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The CECAs in my neighborhood have this same weird habit of walking around late at night on public roads (not pedestrian walkways, mind you) with young children in tow (some kids even use their push toy/scooter/bicycle). And they talk very loud too.

I think it's their village culture to walk around late at night. However the risk is being hit by a vehicle instead of being attacked by a leopard/tiger.

Alfrescian
Loyal
The CECAs in my neighborhood have this same weird habit of walking around late at night on public roads (not pedestrian walkways, mind you) with young children in tow (some kids even use their push toy/scooter/bicycle). And they talk very loud too.

I think it's their village culture to walk around late at night. However the risk is being hit by a vehicle instead of being attacked by a leopard/tiger.
definitely a cultural thing. at night, probably cooler. walk as a pack to fight off wild animals. I was told also because of the poor lighting in the motherland, thats why the males are very comfortable holding hands. This is to ensure no one trips on potholes and fall

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

They do it like at their kumpong

When I was cycling regularly on the PCN, I'd often see an entire CECA family walking 4 abreast across shared cycle and pedestrian path. Damn irritating.

CECAs in my neighborhood have this same weird habit of walking around late at night on public roads (not pedestrian walkways, mind you) with young children in tow (some kids even use their push toy/scooter/bicycle). And they talk very loud too.

definitely a cultural thing. at night, probably cooler. walk as a pack to fight off wild animals. I was told also because of the poor lighting in the motherland, thats why the males are very comfortable holding hands. This is to ensure no one trips on potholes and fall
When Chinese "immigrants" first came, probably behaved similarly.

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Chinese "immigrants" first came, probably behaved similarly.
bro, sure. but back then they used horses not cars, even the early cars were slower. roads were wider and traffic was less.

shows how much they have evolved

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

don't dirty your car...................

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please do not damage your car…not worth it.