• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat WALK THE TALK, DON'T BULLSHIT

stingray

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is extremely enlightening, and straight shooting with dire consequences, when the paps declared:

The Ministry of Manpower (MOM) has reminded foreigners working in Singapore on work passes to abide by the country’s laws, especially as a slew of measures have been implemented as part of a nationwide effort to break the chain of COVID-19 transmission.

“Regardless of pass types, those who are convicted for offences risk having their work passes revoked, in addition to an employment ban,” a MOM spokesperson told Yahoo News Singapore.

“We have consistently revoked the work passes of persons convicted of criminal offences or for making false declarations in work pass applications. They include holders of work permits, S Pass and Employment Passes. In the last three years, more than 100 Employment Pass holders have their work passes revoked.

These 7 foreign shitheads are apparently not new arrivals in the country but seasoned residents holding shitty PR permit and EP. They deliberately wanted to show the world what Ah Wong and his gang are doing to combat Covid is just a joke and locals are stupid to stay indoor like goody goody fellas.

So, are the paps going to whack these 7 foreign shitheads as declared in above quoted statemnt, or will there be double standard in law enforcement to let these shitheads to roam again in the country like they are the colonial masters?

No one is above the law; if ah neh migrant workers were deported for flouting the anti-Covid laws, are these 7 foreign shitheads going to get deported too?

If the paps have sense of fairness, they will let the world know how the laws are upheld in the country, and not one law for lowly ah neh migrant workers and one law for white professional shits.

SINGAPORE — Six men and one woman were charged in court on Tuesday (2 June) for breaching COVID-19 safe distancing measures at Robertson Quay on 16 May.

The six men are Neil Gordon Buchan, Perry Scott Blair, Jeffrey George Brown, Michael Czerny, James Titus Beatt and Joseph William Poynter, while the woman is Bao Nguyen Brown. They are aged between 30 and 52.

All were charged for meeting individuals outside of their residence to chat and have drinks, contravening the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) (Control Order) Regulations 2020.

applejuice

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is extremely enlightening, and straight shooting with dire consequences, when the paps declared:

The Ministry of Manpower (MOM) has reminded foreigners working in Singapore on work passes to abide by the country’s laws, especially as a slew of measures have been implemented as part of a nationwide effort to break the chain of COVID-19 transmission.

“Regardless of pass types, those who are convicted for offences risk having their work passes revoked, in addition to an employment ban,” a MOM spokesperson told Yahoo News Singapore.

“We have consistently revoked the work passes of persons convicted of criminal offences or for making false declarations in work pass applications. They include holders of work permits, S Pass and Employment Passes. In the last three years, more than 100 Employment Pass holders have their work passes revoked.

These 7 foreign shitheads are apparently not new arrivals in the country but seasoned residents holding shitty PR permit and EP. They deliberately wanted to show the world what Ah Wong and his gang are doing to combat Covid is just a joke and locals are stupid to stay indoor like goody goody fellas.

So, are the paps going to whack these 7 foreign shitheads as declared in above quoted statemnt, or will there be double standard in law enforcement to let these shitheads to roam again in the country like they are the colonial masters?

No one is above the law; if ah neh migrant workers were deported for flouting the anti-Covid laws, are these 7 foreign shitheads going to get deported too?

If the paps have sense of fairness, they will let the world know how the laws are upheld in the country, and not one law for lowly ah neh migrant workers and one law for white professional shits.

SINGAPORE — Six men and one woman were charged in court on Tuesday (2 June) for breaching COVID-19 safe distancing measures at Robertson Quay on 16 May.

The six men are Neil Gordon Buchan, Perry Scott Blair, Jeffrey George Brown, Michael Czerny, James Titus Beatt and Joseph William Poynter, while the woman is Bao Nguyen Brown. They are aged between 30 and 52.

All were charged for meeting individuals outside of their residence to chat and have drinks, contravening the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) (Control Order) Regulations 2020.

Vote PAP - you get more foreigners. What happened in the US may soon fall on SG. Remember Little India?

I will vote for any Oppie. Any Oppie will do - to stem the influx of foreigners to prevent another Little India.

The number of Covid case in SG is a clear reminder and what is to come.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will vote for any Oppie. Any Oppie will do - to stem the influx of foreigners to prevent another Little India.

The number of Covid case in SG is a clear reminder and what is to come.
This pandemic is considered mild to human health. Can you imagine one that is going to be deadly in the future? I am not too sure whether PAP has actually learned any lesson here. Singapore is now the worse and the top infectious city in Asia. In order not to take the risk and continue to grant PAP unchallenged mandate, I urge all voters to bring in as many opposition parties into parliament as possible. Our citizens lives cannot be trusted in the hand of a greedy few PAP members who regard everything else other than the health of our people in this country.

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its election year, perhaps they can sacrifice a few AMDK sheep for the event. Past election, this will be swept under the carpet, you can protest all you want.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does this look like 7?

SPF cannot identify the rest?
bhib2-1068x801.jpg
bhib3-1068x801.jpg
YkE0adg.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This pandemic is considered mild to human health. Can you imagine one that is going to be deadly in the future? I am not too sure whether PAP has actually learned any lesson here. Singapore is now the worse and the top infectious city in Asia. In order not to take the risk and continue to grant PAP unchallenged mandate, I urge all voters to bring in as many opposition parties into parliament as possible. Our citizens lives cannot be trusted in the hand of a greedy few PAP members who regard everything else other than the health of our people in this country.

High population density = high number of vectors for transmission. What a surprise! :biggrin:

stingray

Alfrescian
Loyal
I urge all voters to bring in as many opposition parties into parliament as possible. Our citizens lives cannot be trusted in the hand of a greedy few PAP members who regard everything else other than the health of our people in this country.

It is uphill to get oppies into Parliament in next GE. Pappy already created more voters out of imported foreign shits to counter oppies voters. All imported new pseudo sinkies surely support pappies, just like those voters in the 1950s who supported LKY out of gratitude for giving them jobs and HDB flats.

When locals are wise enough to pull together for the sake of righting the wrongs done by the paps, there is hope for oppies to form formidable opposition in Parliament. Until then, it is just wishful thinking to have effective oppies challenging the paps in Parliament.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is uphill to get oppies into Parliament in next GE. Pappy already created more voters out of imported foreign shits to counter oppies voters. All imported new pseudo sinkies surely support pappies, just like those voters in the 1950s who supported LKY out of gratitude for giving them jobs and HDB flats.

When locals are wise enough to pull together for the sake of righting the wrongs done by the paps, there is hope for oppies to form formidable opposition in Parliament. Until then, it is just wishful thinking to have effective oppies challenging the paps in Parliament.

The killer blow is control of information, including Facebook, POFMA and pseudo-alternative news sources such as Mothershit.

Everything the pappies have done is just one step short of China's Great Firewall and social credit score.

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal

i don't care any longer.
opposition come out and play, no matter you are slim fat or ugly.
i will give you my vote as long as you dare to step into my ward.
i vote opposition so that one less Mp to collect high salary by insisting gst to go beyond 7%, to allow CECA, PRC, Philippine to take my children's job usd-1500 to usd-4500.

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
The killer blow is control of information, including Facebook, POFMA and pseudo-alternative news sources such as Mothershit.

Everything the pappies have done is just one step short of China's Great Firewall and social credit score.
Don't care lah, even if big liar like Dr. Chee come to my ward I will also give him my vote.
Why let high salary MP ya ya and insist gst beyond 7%, bring in CECA, PRC, Philippine to take job from my children usd-1500 to usd-4500

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Half a millions Sinkies have lost their jobs during pandemic and OCBC survey said 2/3 of sinkies cannot survive for 6 months without a jobs. That numbers, should be enough to take away majority of PAP votes.