• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Waiting for Flight - Guess What Race?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
more interesting question is why don't you see other races like chinese doing that? Simple cos they aren't low down animals like the shit skins.

http://www.sleepingchinese.com/index.php?option=com_ponygallery&Itemid=26&func=detail&id=207

The whole website is dedicated to sleeping chinks.

C_2_fotogallery_1011060__ImageGallery__imageGalleryItem_13_image.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Big difference is the chinese don't put their feet up and if they do they take off their shoes and don't wear them with their shoes on the chairs.

There is also a big diff when everyone is sleeping this shows that the flight was delayed that is why everyone is sleeping and this is normal for ppl all over the world. You would be seeing ang mohs doing this too when flights are delayed in the US.

In joety's pic you see only 1 shit skin lying down there shoes cannot be seen on the floor so he is probably wearing them on the chair while everyone isn't sleeping.

Show me a pic of 1 chinese person sleeping feet up next to another person where everyone else isn't lying down nigger.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
joe how come this bugger managed to take it from the plane don't they collect them afterwards?

When he was walking out the plane didn't anyone take it from him?

Jah I suspect this motherson folded it and stuffed it in his bag. This type of blanket is not so big and easy to flatten.

problem is why he have no shame? Don't feel anything?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Big difference is the chinese don't put their feet up and if they do they take off their shoes and don't wear them with their shoes on the chairs.

There is also a big diff when everyone is sleeping this shows that the flight was delayed that is why everyone is sleeping and this is normal for ppl all over the world. You would be seeing ang mohs doing this too when flights are delayed in the US.

In joety's pic you see only 1 shit skin lying down there shoes cannot be seen on the floor so he is probably wearing them on the chair while everyone isn't sleeping.

Show me a pic of 1 chinese person sleeping feet up next to another person where everyone else isn't lying down nigger.

Look at my first video clearly showing that Indian is the only person lying down and there are many Chinese nationals in this flight for obvious reason but non did that the most I saw was a few Chinese resting their legs on top of their own luggage in front of them.

If you watch the second video this idiot is actually not sleeping but playing with his phone but he is so oblivious people are around him. Totally inconsiderate bugger. He is not wearing his shoes only socks however I found this equally inconsiderate cos it may smell and pointing one's feet at others is not courteous at all don't everybody know this?

Moreover this guy don't look like a lowly or uneducated person he is dressed for business, unacceptable I must say.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at my first video clearly showing that Indian is the only person lying down and there are many Chinese nationals in this flight for obvious reason but non did that the most I saw was a few Chinese resting their legs on top of their own luggage in front of them.

If you watch the second video this idiot is actually not sleeping but playing with his phone but he is so oblivious people are around him. Totally inconsiderate bugger. He is not wearing his shoes only socks however I found this equally inconsiderate cos it may smell and pointing one's feet at others is not courteous at all don't everybody know this?

Moreover this guy don't look like a lowly or uneducated person he is dressed for business, unacceptable I must say.

Where are his shoes? i noticed they aren't below the chairs when someone takes off his shoes it's like he just came to the airport just with socks.

From the back of his head he looks chinese cos he doesn't have that curly tamil like hair and many of those north indians have straigter hair unlike the southerns who have more nigger-like hair this cause some ppl to mistake him for chinese.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will not be racist if you also charge the Chao ah tiongs higher air ticket rates as well

I have noticed this very curious thing is that somehow ppl don't feel offended or that it is racist if chinese are discriminated. Sure of them say it's just china chinese but many sinkie chinese do resemble tiongs.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have noticed this very curious thing is that somehow ppl don't feel offended or that it is racist if chinese are discriminated. Sure of them say it's just china chinese but many sinkie chinese do resemble tiongs.

It's like me saying u are similar to ah neh cos you have eyes just like they do.

Sinkie Chinese are kiasu and kiasee. China Ah Tiongs are shameless and inconsiderate. They are very different.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's like me saying u are similar to ah neh cos you have eyes just like they do.

Sinkie Chinese are kiasu and kiasee. China Ah Tiongs are shameless and inconsiderate. They are very different.

Not behavior but external appearances there are sinkie chinese that look like tiongs and there are tiongs with the malay look cos china is a very huge country with very many differerent types of chinese.

Anyway let's just keep to the topic.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you notice the typical ah neh behavior, u will realize they always try to do something unethical and greedy. And when they get caught, they will challenge u by saying u are racist.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you notice the typical ah neh behavior, u will realize they always try to do something unethical and greedy. And when they get caught, they will challenge u by saying u are racist.

That's right it's their snake behavior and in their genes it's no different from how a crocodile will try to bite or eat you if you come too close to it. That's why when ppl are near certain animals like say tigers/lions or crocs they are always very cautious. Not saying these shit skins are anything majestic like those animals but you just need to practice caution whenever you have to come into contact with them. Like you wouldn't pet or play with a cobra unlike a cute puppy for example that's the type of mentality you need when you come into contact with a shit skin and give them a don't fuck with me attitude and these skins will back down.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's right it's their snake behavior and in their genes it's no different from how a crocodile will try to bite or eat you if you come too close to it. That's why when ppl are near certain animals like say tigers/lions or crocs they are always very cautious. Not saying these shit skins are anything majestic like those animals but you just need to practice caution whenever you have to come into contact with them. Like you wouldn't pet or play with a cobra unlike a cute puppy for example that's the type of mentality you need when you come into contact with a shit skin and give them a don't fuck with me attitude and these skins will back down.

Well said..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The old adage is true.. You don't shoot the snake but instead you must shoot the Keling Kia..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Bastards like to act blur and bah-bodoh

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Inevitably, sinkees will adopt these obnoxious behaviors of the invading Pinoys, Ah Tiongs and Ah Nehs. Soon, sinkees will be no better than the PATANs.