• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Waiter In A Foodcourt

jw5

Loyal
Because that food court is under Kopitiam group. In other words, if u use their stored value card, u can get a 10% dicsount. So that man is the only one with the card.

He is not a waiter of the family as u observed. I think u owe him an apology for this remark.

Food court was not under kopitian group and he was not using their stored value card.
And you are so ignorant that you don't even know that the kopitiam card is not personalised, anyone can take the card and use it to get a 10% discount.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually it works both ways, because I have also seen cockpecked women serving their family including the lazy bum husband and the spoilt brat children.
Can understand if the person is buying food to be shared with the family, like satay or some side dish, since u only need 1 person to buy.
But these spoilt and lazy bums can't even get off their bums to buy their own food that they will be eating themselves.
Spoilt little poor brats.

Bro , I think in Singapore theres more henpecked then cockpecked .

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the reasons that men have shorter life span than women. And women live longer than men.

Someone told me that sgp husand are like dogs......not I say one:(:p

Saw this recently in a foodcourt.
A family of 5 sat down at a table. Daughter in her early 20s or late teens (not chio), middle aged parents, grandparents probably in their
70s. Daughter was fiddling with her phone, mother was talking to grandparents. Father took everyone's "order", went to the first stall, ordered, waited, and carried the food back. Repeated the steps at the same stall, then went to other stalls to repeat the same thing, until everyone including himself was served.

Can understand him serving his parents or parents-in-law, since they are elderly. Cannot understand why the wife (who looked perfectly healthy and well) and the daughter could not buy and carry their own food.

Perhaps the man was being a filial son, loving husband and supportive father.
My view is that there are some things u would expect the father or the "man of the house" to do for his family members, but being a waiter in a foodcourt to his whole family is not one of them.

jw5

Loyal
nowadays, the young ones are tyrants and little emperors and empresses...bloody old father has to do everything..ordeirng, paying and serving while these young useless punks sit and play their games....nahbeh useless offsprings!!!....you see many around everywhere...the father especially is a slave!

uncle e, I have seen slave mothers too, serving their lazy bum husbands and spoilt brats.
You're right about the phones and games, as if cannot stop for a few minutes to buy their food and have their meals.
Please don't tell me that technology has improved peoples' lives, at least not behaviour for sure.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today afternoon lunch time I saw one boy about 9 years of age in school uniform spin in the street like a yah yah ganster.........this boy didn't even bend down to spit, just turn his head while walking and talking to his friend, and out came the spray. Faceplam.

TaLk about pampering your kids..knn, which is why we have so many spoiLt brats around.Some 10-12yo's stiLL
being spoon-fed by maids..:eek:.i have even seen one mother bLowing the soup coLd in h/c and feeding her son who's donning his NS no.4 uniforms ..reaLLy jiaLat man.ME no eYe see.:(

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
JW
Next time take a video and guarantee you it will for viral like the woman who was using her slippers and whacking the dick of her silly husband in public.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
New Era ?

Can understand him serving his parents or parents-in-law, since they are elderly. Cannot understand why the wife (who looked perfectly healthy and well) and the daughter could not buy and carry their own food.

Perhaps the man was being a filial son, loving husband and supportive father.
My view is that there are some things u would expect the father or the "man of the house" to do for his family members, but being a waiter in a foodcourt to his whole family is not one of them.

S.N.A.G.

drake-quote.jpg

ysl-eyeliner1.jpg

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The self service concept at food courts is fine with me.
We had to get our own food during nsf time, even at buffets, we get our own food.
What I don't understand is perfectly healthy and mobile teenaged children and adults who need to be served even at a food court.

call me old fashion but i grew up at the time where the customers sat down and the stall operators served the food to the table. and those days it a two person operation. now can have 5 persons squeezing inside a small stall yet customers must self service. totally unacceptable, i rather dun eat.

as for teenagers waiting to be served by parents, it the parents faults. i always believe how a kid behave is a good gauge of the parent character.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
JW
Next time take a video and guarantee you it will for viral like the woman who was using her slippers and whacking the dick of her silly husband in public.

My proprietary mobile phone does not even have a camera, let alone a video-camera.
I would prefer to watch and then post here, we are getting a bit short of new topics.

jw5

Loyal
call me old fashion but i grew up at the time where the customers sat down and the stall operators served the food to the table. and those days it a two person operation. now can have 5 persons squeezing inside a small stall yet customers must self service. totally unacceptable, i rather dun eat.

as for teenagers waiting to be served by parents, it the parents faults. i always believe how a kid behave is a good gauge of the parent character.

There are still hawkers who serve customers but getting rare these days.
I'm ok with self service, but those able bodied, young and healthy better do it too, otherwise go restaurants.

Parents should be made to take a test before they become parents. Kids didn't ask to be born and they know nothing. With the current state of affairs in schools and society, it will only get worse if the parents don't do a good job.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro dont be surprise some actucally do that :wink:

hi there

1. bro, yes this is some hard truth.
2. honest, i do have some idiotic dafter sheep friends that wash the useless wife's things.
3. bras & panties hoh!
4. ball-less & equally useless in bed.
5. must "ask" permission bonking the old pus!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
maybe he dun have 'HARD ' truth so have to do those chores.

I have HARD and thats the truth :p
hi there

1. bro, yes this is some hard truth.
2. honest, i do have some idiotic dafter sheep friends that wash the useless wife's things.
3. bras & panties hoh!
4. ball-less & equally useless in bed.
5. must "ask" permission bonking the old pus!

Last edited: