• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wahhh! now the SInkie trend is to marry Vietnam Bu ah??????????????????

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
laksaboy experienced... :biggrin:

so prc bu u bring them to chinatown, viet bu go joo chiat.. then thai bu leh? u bring them go changi see tranny ah?? HAHAHAHAHAAHA :biggrin:

Ah Hor, let me relate this to you..

Few years ago, after few piak piak session with my then Thai GF at Balestier's Hoover Hotel, I then brought her out for a walk at Changi Beach Boardwalk.. It was a romantic night where both of us sat on a bench admiring the moon, looking at the sea and enjoying the cool early morning weather.. After that we went to the hawker centre to eat Nasi Lemak..

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid sinkie. Want a thai bu, go to thailand. What golden mile what geyland.. This forum iq really go down a lot.

You vegetable! Where people go to is none of your business. You should be glad that nobody wants to go to Changi Village, where your Thai ladyboy wife is working.

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid sinkie. Want a thai bu, go to thailand. What golden mile what geyland.. This forum iq really go down a lot.

Sorry brother, not everyone is as high class as you, everyday eat vegetable, talk Buddha. I'm just an ordinary folk :o

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your average Vietnam bu probably looks more Filipino maid than your average sinkie gal. Don't be surprised when your relatives during CNY order her around like one.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry brother, not everyone is as high class as you, everyday eat vegetable, talk Buddha. I'm just an ordinary folk :o

I never talk to buddha. I eat vegetable and fuck sinkies here. This will boost my intelligence many folds.

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
sounds like a good deal...will the viet bu be the new PRC women leeching old people's cpf monies????????

any agency to recommend? :biggrin:

For those above 50 cannot find wife then viet mail order brides are the best by far.
Know people in this trade and also satisfied customers.
Basically you are buying a wife....young pussy to fuck and a personal maid.
$5000 covers everything including flying you over to choose and flying her over for ROM....dowry and wedding dinner is optional....oh ya price includes a virginity test and cert.

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
if it's sinkie bu.... u will hav to bring her eat minimum ding tai fung.. :(

Ah Hor, let me relate this to you..

Few years ago, after few piak piak session with my then Thai GF at Balestier's Hoover Hotel, I then brought her out for a walk at Changi Beach Boardwalk.. It was a romantic night where both of us sat on a bench admiring the moon, looking at the sea and enjoying the cool early morning weather.. After that we went to the hawker centre to eat Nasi Lemak..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sounds like a good deal...will the viet bu be the new PRC women leeching old people's cpf monies????????

any agency to recommend? :biggrin:
Overall viet wives are much better than PRCs.
My friend agencies claimed many success stories.
Like someone mentioned, go for the countryside one....more suaku.
Go to golden mile towers there are a few agencies around....some got live ones you can choose instantly save on the fees even.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing wrong in that,,,if u know about Catholics,,as in the people and believers in general and not the hierachy,,,the believers are very liberal,,its the church hierachy which is conservative,,contrast that with the protestants etc,,,on the surface they are liberal,,but the people are damn conservative,,the fire and brimstone type,,,,using condoms etc is common sense,,i dont need the church to tell me what i can or cannot do when it comes to common sense

Pinoy bu's: claim to be God-fearing Catholics, yet carry condoms (note the plural) in their purses/handbags. Go figure. :rolleyes:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok i go buy one..5 k still cheaper than dating a local gal

For those above 50 cannot find wife then viet mail order brides are the best by far.
Know people in this trade and also satisfied customers.
Basically you are buying a wife....young pussy to fuck and a personal maid.
$5000 covers everything including flying you over to choose and flying her over for ROM....dowry and wedding dinner is optional....oh ya price includes a virginity test and cert.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Overall viet wives are much better than PRCs.
My friend agencies claimed many success stories.
Like someone mentioned, go for the countryside one....more suaku.
Go to golden mile towers there are a few agencies around....some got live ones you can choose instantly save on the fees even.

Pii Narong, this type ones know how to chut pattern in bonking or just quietly wait for it to finish? Also government will give problem or not like don't give PR or long term stay?

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
laksaboy experienced... :biggrin:

so prc bu u bring them to chinatown, viet bu go joo chiat.. then thai bu leh? u bring them go changi see tranny ah?? HAHAHAHAHAAHA :biggrin:

thai bu... bring them to golden mile centre. :biggrin:

with regards to viet bu, i had two of them as short term girlfriends and i found them to be really nice people, much better than the sinkie women i've dated.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pii Narong, this type ones know how to chut pattern in bonking or just quietly wait for it to finish? Also government will give problem or not like don't give PR or long term stay?

Certified virgins....confirm dunno chut pattern....but the dun and enjoyment in teaching her.
The agency service includes ROM and help to process long term stay here....but approval still rests with ICA.
Usual eligibility applies....govt won't discriminate against these viet brides....more so from agency likely is not sham marriage.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Certified virgins....confirm dunno chut pattern....but the dun and enjoyment in teaching her.
The agency service includes ROM and help to process long term stay here....but approval still rests with ICA.
Usual eligibility applies....govt won't discriminate against these viet brides....more so from agency likely is not sham marriage.

Shucks, now then I know, knn too late liaoz.

Thanks and sawasdee trut jin

Last edited: