• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wah SG now has cases that contain all six latest Covid mutant strains!

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/1mffs9je

gPe5BDd.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vaccine hub? More like virus hub. Loong is turning this island into a huge experimental petri dish. :rolleyes:

Never forget which country sabo'ed Italy and Europe last year.

EVp_80aXkAE6fsg.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Vaccine hub? More like virus hub. Loong is turning this island into a huge experimental petri dish. :rolleyes:

Never forget which country sabo'ed Italy and Europe last year.

EVp_80aXkAE6fsg.jpg
None of the strains is of any consequence so my advice is to just relax. The probability of dying of Covid remains very low. Here are the IFRs.

EiyIA2gU4AACs7w.jpg

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
you dont know shit so shut up asswipe

The data is taken from the official CDC numbers so it has to be correct. It shows that for anyone under 50 the risk of Covid is lower than the risks posed by flu.

EiyIA2gU4AACs7w.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this fake news ? Why this was not reported in our 100% real news media Straits Times ?

100% real news ranked 160th. :roflmao:

https://cov-lineages.org/

https://in.news.yahoo.com/coronavirus-b-1-617-strain-081455047.html

As of 27 April, over 1,200 sequences have been uploaded to GISAID and assigned to lineage B.1.617 (collectively) from at least 17 countries (sic)," it said, adding that most sequences were traced to India, the United Kingdom, the US, and Singapore.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With India's poor sanitation and crowdedness, the virus will keep mutating to become more infectious and deadly.

And when it crosses borders the rest of the world will know the true power of Ganges covid strain

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why did you quote me a year-old article which absolutely says nothing and gives no guarantees?

And I thought we've already talked about this -- ah nehs' immunity levels are different from us living in developed countries. Ah neh can gargle diarrhea water from Ganges but I can't. So if even young healthy ah nehs are dropping dead now we should be worried about the latest viral strain from shit land.

If you are so confident there's nothing to worry about why don't you book a flight to India and stay until this covid pandemic blows over?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Why did you quote me a year-old article which absolutely says nothing and gives no guarantees?

And I thought we've already talked about this -- ah nehs' immunity levels are different from us living in developed countries. Ah neh can gargle diarrhea water from Ganges but I can't. So if even young healthy ah nehs are dropping dead now we should be worried about the latest viral strain from shit land.

If you are so confident there's nothing to worry about why don't you book a flight to India and stay until this covid pandemic blows over?

Your need to deal with your fear of death.