• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wah our navy divers so garang one arh ?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Screenshot 2021-06-24 230459.jpg

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are the RSN navy divers also airborne capable?
they can sign up for airborne school too. i know of a captain over 36.9 years ago who has both a diving badge (ndu) and an airborne wing. he’s very fit and a nice chap. don’t know how he is now. most likely retired.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
they can sign up for airborne school too. i know of a captain over 36.9 years ago who has both a diving badge (ndu) and an airborne wing. he’s very fit and a nice chap. don’t know how he is now. most likely retired.

Would like to see him sky dive into the sea and take a scuba dive immediately.....

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless , how much are they paid as a tegular,while those clowns getting paid high with bungalows n plenty of cash, while all these end up as insurance agent ,grad driver, food delivery,etc , at most those clowns will award them badge n teophy recognition , for wac, pity them

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair the naval divers are the most well trained NSFs in the service .. but after POP they do shit jobs like recovering drowned bodies

I understand that usually NSF coastguards are engaged for doing such. Navy will not handle (confirmed) dead bodies.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The waters of Singapore so polluted and toxic diver below can see fuck ? You trained as a diver but realise that spending too long under water will have detrimental effects on health. Who pay ?

Come out be commercial diver and compete w Indon and pinoy. No need iq or degree. It’s hard and hazardous job.