• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wah nabay, no moar Serina zeh zeh liao

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
1549364810801.png

inside, eat and zzz, eat and zzz

end up becum aunty liao

now see her peepture

won"t marikita liao

1549364965861.png

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
She may be fat and ugly now but in the eyes of God, she is still his beautiful servant who was persecuted for doing his work on earth. For that, she's assured of a place in heaven. When she dies, she will be resurrected to life in three days, ascend into heaven and will be seated on a throne next to God and Jesus.

For the prosecutors and judges who persecuted her, a life of eternal damnation in the fires of hell awaits you.

But our God, blessed be his name, is a forgiving God. God will forgive you if your repent. It's not too late.

Here's how you can repent.

Call 1800-I REPENT now and make a generous donation to God. God will be able to then see that you have truly repent and the good Lord, blessed be his name, will save you from eternal damnation and the fires of hell.

Don't wait till it's too late. CALL NOW!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
She may be fat and ugly now but in the eyes of God, she is still his beautiful servant who was persecuted for doing his work on earth. For that, she's assured of a place in heaven. When she dies, she will be resurrected to life in three days, ascend into heaven and will be seated on a throne next to God and Jesus.

For the prosecutors and judges who persecuted her, a life of eternal damnation in the fires of hell awaits you.

But our God, blessed be his name, is a forgiving God. God will forgive you if your repent. It's not too late.

Here's how you can repent.

Call 1800-I REPENT now and make a generous donation to God. God will be able to then see that you have truly repent and the good Lord, blessed be his name, will save you from eternal damnation and the fires of hell.

Hahaha...Lol :biggrin:
I Like your post :biggrin:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha...Lol :biggrin:
I Like your post :biggrin:

Please don't laugh too much. As far as I can see, the eternal fires of hell awaits you too as you have constantly mocked the virginity of one of God's beautiful creation.

Your mocking hurts God. For let's not forget that the mother of our Lord's son, Jesus Christ, praise be his name, is a virgin too.

Mocking the virginity of one of God's wonderful creation is akin to mocking the virginity of the blessed Virgin Mary, blessed be her name. I hope you realise that when you do so, you are mocking God.

"VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY!" thunders our good and all forgiving Lord.

If you don't want to suffer the vengeance of our good Lord and burn in the fires of hell for eternity, please call 1800 I REPENT now and make a generous donation.