• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wah nabay, Jakarta machiam cowboy city siol

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indon dont play play ya. For $10 those fellas can do anything i.e. wreck havoc.

that statement is racist against the indons, insinuating they are cheap and desperate.

they are not cheap. the going rate is roughly $600 as reported in ST for one rioter.

does this fall under fake news law?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just wipe those trouble-makers out...it can 200 or 2000! Bloody stupid...trying to re-enact the 1998 riot..no matter how, Joko is definitely better than tat half-life talking cock general!
actually it's quite likely that the talking cock general was the mastermind behind the 1998 riots as well. :frown:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
that statement is racist against the indons, insinuating they are cheap and desperate.

they are not cheap. the going rate is roughly $600 as reported in ST for one rioter.

does this fall under fake news law?

as much as I do not support racism, I believe @whoami is correct. I've been told quite frequently that more than a few bags of rice have been enough to get a vote and just tens of dollars of our hard currency enough to get them mass assemble. The crowd violence just naturally foments.

It is a sad truth that they are truly desperate but any race would be if they lived in their conditions with no light at then end of the tunnel. I do not see a good end to Indonesia.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
as much as I do not support racism, I believe @whoami is correct. I've been told quite frequently that more than a few bags of rice have been enough to get a vote and just tens of dollars of our hard currency enough to get them mass assemble. The crowd violence just naturally foments.

It is a sad truth that they are truly desperate but any race would be if they lived in their conditions with no light at then end of the tunnel. I do not see a good end to Indonesia.

We shall agree to disagree then. Indonesian has a bright economic future ahead for it if it manages to maintain stability.

The riots this round have been very subdued compared to the past. The people don't want chaos anymore. Just the next iPhone or Galaxy.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We shall agree to disagree then. Indonesian has a bright economic future ahead for it if it manages to maintain stability.

The riots this round have been very subdued compared to the past. The people don't want chaos anymore. Just the next iPhone or Galaxy.

Just like majority Msian Muslims....majority Indon Muslims are by nature peaceful. Only handful..especially those from Far Right FPI group were the trouble makers. This group support Prabowo.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some greedy bankers and property developers will benefit from fresh influx of funds, property buyers and tenants.
What kind of country benefit from the suffering others?