• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wah lah eh, in sg can die cannot fall sick nor fix ur teeth.

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
1655569829462.png

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
New water causes early decay of teeth. Then you pay through your nose for treatment. Go JB lah. Cheaper n treated like VIP.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That quote is pretty reasonable.

However my advice is to forget about root canals because they don't last very long. If you get 10 years out of the process you're lucky.

Remove the tooth and do an implant. It's more money up front but more cost effective in the long run.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

However my advice is to forget about root canals because they don't last very long. If you get 10 years out of the process you're lucky.

Remove the tooth and do an implant. It's more money up front but more cost effective in the long run.
Implant costs twice?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strangelee no oppie has ever asked why sinkie cannot use their medisave for the expensive tooth treatment when it is not a optional things.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said. My uncle has added to your points.
My uncle leecentlee leemoved 1 and will be doing an implant. Root canal comes with failure risk at a high cost.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Implant costs twice?
Implants cost leepends on your bone I.e whether it is strong enough to hold the screw. If is not enough the bone grafting with have additional cost and visits and the whole process can take upto a year . Average cost between $3k to $5k based on the above and onlee $1250 usable from medisave as it involves surgery then can use medisave. (Note is not claim medisave but use medisave becas medisave is your own money so it is incorrect to say claim but everyone tend to say claim except my wise uncle)

Before proceeding the dentist will do a 3d xray to determine the structure of your bone and roughlee can know whether bone grafting is leequired.
If it is necessarlee then dentist will ask you what leeleegion you are becas they might be using deceased bone or cow bone.