• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wah 369 member take taxi no need to pay full fare

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
upload_2018-2-24_9-31-51.jpeg

priest stop bullying our taxi unkers can or not

tolong, tolong

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like that....our friend John, would want to show his " Passion Card", " RC International Card" ( accepted worldwide), PA Card ( accepted world wide) & his Blue Platinum Card PAP membership card ( Pass Go To Jail & collect $300 as bonus)

All these days...better than 369 membership card....you have?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like that....our friend John, would want to show his " Passion Card", " RC International Card" ( accepted worldwide), PA Card ( accepted world wide) & his Blue Platinum Card PAP membership card ( Pass Go To Jail & collect $300 as bonus)

So long ur a good balls licker like John Tan...sure can have one.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

So long ur a good balls licker like John Tan...sure can have one.

Just show your passion card like I do to get your entitled discounts. Because of my grassroots contributions, hawkers in the neighbourhood tend to give me extra egg or chicken wings.

posb-passion-debit-cardface.png

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just show your passion card like I do to get your entitled discounts. Because of my grassroots contributions, hawkers in the neighbourhood tend to give me extra egg or chicken wings.

posb-passion-debit-cardface.png

Ok! for your contributions, if I am the chicken seller, I give you two eggs & what is between the "bishop's nose'..

KanTouKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck lah. Can someone please tell this ‘passenger’ that it is 2018 now. ‘Gangsterism’ cannot ‘work’ nowadays.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
369 used to be a notorious gang in the 60s and 70s. They were much feared because they were ruthless.
They demanded protection monies from many street hawkers and small shop businesses . If they didn’t comply to their wants , their businesses would be demolished.

But over time , LKY has made use of ISA and under covers to expose the gang members and arrested all of them and put them behind bars.

This last one standing is a fake. No wonder the taxi driver is not intimidated .

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if the headman hears of this idiot, he'd get chromed in front of his peers.
this is max-malu and gives them a bad name :mad:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Because of my grassroots contributions, hawkers in the neighbourhood tend to give me extra egg or chicken wings ...
lightning gang definitely mor powderfool ...

get special lane treatment @ immigration, anyhow chope parking lots, free bandung, free mangoes ...

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
369 used to be a notorious gang in the 60s and 70s. They were much feared because they were ruthless.
They demanded protection monies from many street hawkers and small shop businesses . If they didn’t comply to their wants , their businesses would be demolished.

But over time , LKY has made use of ISA and under covers to expose the gang members and arrested all of them and put them behind bars.

This last one standing is a fake. No wonder the taxi driver is not intimidated .
At least this was one of the good things old fart did. Reduced the influence n power of the triads

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
369 is cocksucker gang. Who is scared of them? This chicken shit dare to throw number and show he terror. Fuck lah, 369. Go Changi Village and solicit better la!

Cheers!