• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WA ! Mourinho beat Barca 3-1 in CL semi-final !

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1st leg semi final.

Izzit the long overland journey from Spain to San Siro ?

Once again Mourinho proved to be a tactical master !

Barca, with wonderkid Messi, scored first .... but at the end of the game, Inter emerged 3-1 !

Way to go Mourinho ! Show Barca how you kick ass in the 2nd leg !

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mayb barca players felt tired after long train journey? ... nex wk, iz inter's turn 2 take ze train ...

u like mourinho 2 ko barca? ...

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm not sure i'm for Mourinho winning another CL - his ego would BURST !

however, it is nice to see Barca lose especially after their somewhat invincible ways - flaunting Messi, wacking Arsenal, Real Madrid & anybody in sight....

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm not sure i'm for Mourinho winning another CL - his ego would BURST !

however, it is nice to see Barca lose especially after their somewhat invincible ways - flaunting Messi, wacking Arsenal, Real Madrid & anybody in sight....

Yes, ego would burst and next expected salary would rocket to the moon. However, it's hard to see Barcelona anyway back now. A 2:0 victory? Surely Mourinho knows that also. One more goal against Barcelona and that's it. He won't defend. He'll get that goal to finish it off. He'll still win even he doesn't get that goal. Concede three goals or more now? I don't think so.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, ego would burst and next expected salary would rocket to the moon. However, it's hard to see Barcelona anyway back now. A 2:0 victory? Surely Mourinho knows that also. One more goal against Barcelona and that's it. He won't defend. He'll get that goal to finish it off. He'll still win even he doesn't get that goal. Concede three goals or more now? I don't think so.
methinks u are rite.

Mourinho is a stickler for defence first - and win ugly.
He will rely on couter-attack to sneak at least an away goal at Nou Camp.
Even if no goal against,the least he would do is to drill his boys never to concede - even if it means parking the bus across goal. Trust Mourinho on that.

Looks increasingly like a Bayern-Inter Final ....