• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Voters Who Vote For Opposition Stands To Lose Up To $300,000!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Using various financial models and after crunching tons of data using my Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition, it is estimated that voters who stupidly voted in the Opposition to be their MPs will stand to lose up to $300,000.

Here is a breakdown:
1. Price of property to be slashed by one-third. Estimated losses from $100,000 for 3rm flat to $300,000 for a condominum unit.

2. Expected fall in income due to limited job opportunities. Companies in Singapore will not want to hire traitors and anarchists living in Opposition held wards as these riff raffs are more likely to job-hop, commit CBT, sell company secrets and other criminal acts.

3. Lack of amenities causing increase in their transport costs.

4. There will be no value added to the neighbourhood in terms of upgrading, new amenities, bursaries, scholarships, miscellanous fund etc.

5. Useless Opposition MPs also will not be of any help to the residents when it comes to federal issues. Meet the MPs sessions will be a farce as the letters written by Opposition MPs to the authorities are no better than toilet paper.

Do you want to vote for the Opposition and lose $300,000.
Even a retard should know the answer.

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah...you got a clear crystal ball to see the coming future??? Better to dish our first prize 4D lumper lah...LOL

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr 666, thanks for the heads-up. I was worried it was going to be at least half of what we would lose had we voted in the PAPzis.

I know, I know, 'retarded, gay, canine animal and all that' but you really love us, right?

Last edited:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
The losers won't lose much

The rich and successful should be wary of voting for the opposition

Talk is cheap
What's important is the value of your property and future business environment!

insomia23

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCB< CLINTON666 you go ahead and be the PAP dogs. let us see how a traitor can survived. there is something called KARMA

Using various financial models and after crunching tons of data using my Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition, it is estimated that voters who stupidly voted in the Opposition to be their MPs will stand to lose up to $300,000.

Here is a breakdown:
1. Price of property to be slashed by one-third. Estimated losses from $100,000 for 3rm flat to $300,000 for a condominum unit.

2. Expected fall in income due to limited job opportunities. Companies in Singapore will not want to hire traitors and anarchists living in Opposition held wards as these riff raffs are more likely to job-hop, commit CBT, sell company secrets and other criminal acts.

4. There will be no value added to the neighbourhood in terms of upgrading, new amenities, bursaries, scholarships, miscellanous fund etc.

5. Useless Opposition MPs also will not be of any help to the residents when it comes to federal issues. Meet the MPs sessions will be a farce as the letters written by Opposition MPs to the authorities are no better than toilet paper.

J

Jiang Wei

The losers won't lose much

You retarded gay dog

54677701.gif

2005-07-05_010816_normal_uncle-sam-stfu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SpareTyre

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only retards who have failed their PSLE Maths will vote for the Opposition.

Actually only those who fail to see the writing on the wall will vote PAP

PAP's brand of blackmail politics, exactly like what clinton666 expresses, is outdated.

The longer they cling to this 1950s Cold War style of negative politics, the worse and more complete will be their electoral defeat.

Unless the PAP change course, a severe drubbing in the polls is on its way within the next 10 years.

If the PAP wants to make it that the only way everyone can get their fair share of tax dollar investment (including upgrading) is to totally vote the PAP out....then that will happen.

Personally, as a former PAP supporter, I hope the PAP can still change because it will benefit their own political viability as much as it benefits the country. But personally, on an intellectual level, I don't think the PAP can and therefore the ruling party deserve whatever beating they get over the course of the next few elections.

I was only 90% sure before that I vote opposition, but comments by LKY on Aljunied housing price and comments by posters like you have pushed me to become 200% sure.

Clinton666, please stop your rubbish before you piss off even more swing voters who would historically vote PAP.

Ian6690

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is truely a watershed election. In the previous election, very few of my nephew and nieces were of voting age. Imagine my surprise when I went to SDP's first rally at Commonwealth and spotted one of my nephews there with his friends. Just found out my niece also will be not be voting the "lost its way /lost its moral compass" party. One of my aunt and sister will be voting that party but I am ok as old minds are difficult to change. The young internet savy are however not easily threaten and mislead.

By the way, I rather see HDB flats remain affordable as in my father's time than to see them become unaffordable to first time Singapore buyers be them young couples or eligible singles. No point I own a HDB flat that is of value $500K (which I am sadle with a 30 year loan) and everyday I have to face our elderly folks washing toilets, cleaning hawker centre tables, selling tissues and picking cans from rubbish bins. Our country has regressed, sad to say.

To all opposition teams, all the way!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Here is a breakdown:

You are dreaming. The HDB flat valuation is meaningless because Sinkies cannot sell them to live in tents. Nor could Sinkies touch their CPF since by the time they retire the CPF withdrawal age would be 120 years old. Take these 2 items aside, the majority of Sinkies do not have 300k. How can you lose what you do not have?

Your financial models should be thrashed down your HDB garbage chute.

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are dreaming. The HDB flat valuation is meaningless because Sinkies cannot sell them to live in tents. Nor could Sinkies touch their CPF since by the time they retire the CPF withdrawal age would be 120 years old. Take these 2 items aside, the majority of Sinkies do not have 300k. How can you lose what you do not have?

Your financial models should be thrashed down your HDB garbage chute.

You spastic maggot :mad:

My financial models are very sound. You must be someone living in a longkang awaiting to buy for 2 room flat for $20,000.:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
You spastic maggot :mad:

My financial models are very sound. You must be someone living in a longkang awaiting to buy for 2 room flat for $20,000.:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

you can find a 2 room flat for 20k now you tell me. immediately i go and buy

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can find a 2 room flat for 20k now you tell me. immediately i go and buy

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

I am referring to the longkang living sparetyre who is hoping a big Opposition win will bombed the HDB prices to smittereens:mad:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

rest of the rubbish edited

Qi2PH.jpg