• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vote For Tan Jee Say - no reason not to..................

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, i endorsed it...
For Bros who's thinking of voting for TCB n TKL, the Pappies idea is to dilute the votes on TJS and made TT the eventual winner...
Do you want it?
Stay FOCUS and give TJS a GO!!!

Last edited:

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
tkl is the way, sorry. tjs, all his companies he join after he left his jlb job like all flop. tkl will run presidency and sg like coop i.e. spread benefits and take care of members. he is independent and will not kowtow to party politics unlike the other 3.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tkl is the way, sorry. tjs, all his companies he join after he left his jlb job like all flop. tkl will run presidency and sg like coop i.e. spread benefits and take care of members. he is independent and will not kowtow to party politics unlike the other 3.

TKL was a PAP cadre member for 30 years and he said nothing... do you think things will change once he gets into Istana?

TJS is the only candidate with no PAP links... and by far the most compassionate. Vote for TJS.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
TKL was a PAP cadre member for 30 years and he said nothing... do you think things will change once he gets into Istana?

TJS is the only candidate with no PAP links... and by far the most compassionate. Vote for TJS.

TJS was a PPS to Goh Chok Tong. This is already a link.

I like TJS and therefore, I will not vote him to be the President. He should be challenging the government as an elected opposition in the Parliament, not as the elected President.

The President is bounded by the Constitution on what he can and cannot do. Not forgetting about the CPA, made up of PAP men, who will be restricting him further.

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro, I would repeated what i said and tot...hee hee... since this thread is to vote for TJS!

Voting for TJS is better cos it would be a check on Pappies straight away...
Who want TJS to wait for 2016 and contest again(very uncertain to win)???
By then, I'm not sure what policies and further damages the pappies would have done...can't afford to wait for 5 years lah...
If TJS is elected, he would be a very good role model for other good qualities people to come out and run as opposition...
Isn't this always the wishes of singaporeans whom wanted to see? The SG reserves is not as rosy and healthy as what Pappies has stated...many sketelon in the closet waiting to be discover...
I still believed that voting for TCB/TKL or Void would lead to TT victory...from then on, Pinkie will come out with some strange policy to scrape the EP nomination in future.
To me, having a PAP man as President is a total waste of taxpayer money...

Just my tot, hope to convince and change your vote to TJS...heeehe!

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
who??? Blasphemous Rumour...haha!
Oh I see...GOD is my ---? It's no good...

Last edited:

bakaroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Permit Issued On 19 August 2011 For Outdoor Election Meeting

The Police Elections Liaison Office (PELO) has issued a permit to the following candidate to hold his outdoor election meeting at the said location on the corresponding date and time:

CANDIDATE Mr Tan Jee Say

DATE 23 August 2011 (Tuesday)

TIMING 7pm to 10pm

PUBLIC AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT
SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE
19 AUG 2011 @ 3.30PM

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TJS was a PPS to Goh Chok Tong. This is already a link.

PPS is just a senior civil service position, not a political appointment. Ditto for a perm sec or a school teacher. It still stands that JS never had any political affiliation with the PAP.

But it's true that JS could contribute more as an opposition MP than as a President.

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro, I would repeated what i said and tot...hee hee... since this thread is to vote for TJS!

Voting for TJS is better cos it would be a check on Pappies straight away...
Who want TJS to wait for 2016 and contest again(very uncertain to win)???
By then, I'm not sure what policies and further damages the pappies would have done...can't afford to wait for 5 years lah...
If TJS is elected, he would be a very good role model for other good qualities people to come out and run as opposition...
Isn't this always the wishes of singaporeans whom wanted to see? The SG reserves is not as rosy and healthy as what Pappies has stated...many sketelon in the closet waiting to be discover...
I still believed that voting for TCB/TKL or Void would lead to TT victory...from then on, Pinkie will come out with some strange policy to scrape the EP nomination in future.
To me, having a PAP man as President is a total waste of taxpayer money...

Just my tot, hope to convince and change your vote to TJS...heeehe!

Tony Tan thanks you