• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vote for PAP, your HDB value & Job opportunity will lost forever

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Song Bo? Sill believe in all PAP shits, about creating good paying jobs and mass influx of foreigners create better jobs? Sill believe that if your surrounding amenities are improved and your 40 years old flat value will go up?

If you are still buying into PAP promises. You are fucked for good, even if you do not want to look back at how fucked up the last 10 years has became of Singapore.

Voters who are willing to get fuck, again by PAP, I am willing to sponsor you a dildo make of IRON in exchange for you to spoil your vote.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Song Bo? Sill believe in all PAP shits, about creating good paying jobs and mass influx of foreigners create better jobs? Sill believe that if your surrounding amenities are improved and your 40 years old flat value will go up?

If you are still buying into PAP promises. You are fucked for good, even if you do not want to look back at how fucked up the last 10 years has became of Singapore.

Voters who are willing to get fuck, again by PAP, I am willing to sponsor you a dildo make of IRON in exchange for you to spoil your vote.
broomstick?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My rule is simple: the cause of the problem cannot also be it's solution.

Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is the definition of insanity.

Lee Hsien Loong should have been gone before GE2015, but he thinks he's carrying his daddy's torch and only he himself is allowed to rule the country. :rolleyes:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, saw my ex-colleague wearing white shirt and white pants wearing PAP logo. This CB Kia, really can't tahan him. He cannot lead, always eat snake and want every single cent of his expenses reimbursed promptly. Office people cannot tahan his greedy attitude. He is just a fucking MBA from private school and nothing great about his talent. During this GE, I was surprised he helped in the PAP ward. Obviously wanting to use tax monies as his stepping career to milk more from the society. I am absolutely sure he cannot serve the people, his ex-colleagues knew him very well. Bloody hell, I hope he doesn't become an MP thru coat-tailing. Don't this people do screening and get testimonial from his ex-colleagues?