• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Volu

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan Kin Lian no time Singapore Indians & Eurasians

No hope for Singapore Indians or Eurasians but got slot for "Others"

Supporters for Tan Kin Lian for President campaign
Please provide your full particulars below. I will get my campaign manager to contact you for your assistance.
* Required

Your full name *
e.g. Mr. Michael Seah Boon Chin

E-mail address *
e.g. [email protected]

Mobile phone *
e.g 81234567

Home Telephone
e.g. 61234567

NRIC *
e.g. S1234567A

Date of birth *
e.g. Day/Month/Year (dd/mm/yyyy)

Residency *
SG Citizen
PR
Other:

Where were you born?
Singapore

What languages can you speak well *
English
Mandarin
Malay
Other:

What languages can you write well
English
Mandarin
Malay
Other:

Type of work that you prefer to do *

How much time can you spend during the campaign period *

Additional comments

I declare that I with give my full loyalty to the campaign to elect Tan Kin Lian for President and will not disclose any confidential information that I have received during the campaign activities to other people (except to promote the interest to the campaign) or to act in any manner that is detrimental to the campaign. *
I confirm

Powered by Google Docs
Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms

Last edited:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Tan Kin Lian no time Singapore Indians & Eurasians

It shows utter lack of trust and any fool who signs this is asking for trouble just to volunteer towards his cause. Why bother?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

During those times, the std for admission into RI wasnt so high. Almost every rascal, every MF who couldnt get admitted on their own merit and whose mother or father was fierce enough to push, can get their son into RI. It is only after the secondary two year that the shakeout occurred and the fittest survived. And even then, among the survivors, people like TKL must have scraped through with C's and D's and S grades..It was the baby boom years after the war, you see, there were just not enough schools, so RI had to perform NS by absorbing drifters and riffraffs. Not like now, parents dont replace....

How come RI boy English so jialat?

Last edited:

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal

So everytime I see a TKL supporter, I will know he is dumb enough to sign that shit. Hopefully some chiobus sign up. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

During those times, the std for admission into RI wasnt so high. Almost every rascal, every MF who couldnt get admitted on their own merit and whose mother or father was fierce enough to push, can get their son into RI. It is only after the secondary two year that the shakeout occurred and the fittest survived. And even then, among the survivors, people like TKL must have scraped through with C's and D's and S grades..It was the baby boom years after the war, you see, there were just not enough schools, so RI had to perform NS by absorbing drifters and riffraffs. Not like now, parents dont replace....

There is simply no excuse for this bugger. After RI he studied further, and then more than 30 years working life as the CEO of Income. Even so, his English is so fuck up.

A friend of mine from same school as LHL which is a Chinese medium school, and he was not from a wealthy family. Took 7 words from a dictionary and memorised 7 words a day. My friends family speaks dialects at home. Today, his English is as good if not better than those from the English medium schools. TKL has more than 50 years to improve his English. Many of my friends from similar backgrounds speaks and write better English.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There is simply no excuse for this bugger. After RI he studied further, and then more than 30 years working life as the CEO of Income. Even so, his English is so fuck up.

A friend of mine from same school as LHL which is a Chinese medium school, and he was not from a wealthy family. Took 7 words from a dictionary and memorised 7 words a day. My friends family speaks dialects at home. Today, his English is as good if not better than those from the English medium schools. TKL has more than 50 years to improve his English. Many of my friends from similar backgrounds speaks and write better English.

Maybe TKL did not see the need to improve his English coz a godpa was backing him all the way? Happens in the civil service very often. Some aren't not only useless in their English. They are useless from head to toe and still remains on superscale grade.

jw5

Loyal

How come RI boy English so jialat?

Not all RI boys write or speak good english.
They come from all types of schools and different types of family background. Some of them hardly speak english at home, some even rarely in school.
The commonality among those who made it to RI secondary school is that they did well in their studies in primary school.

ACS boys generally speak and write better english than RI boys.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They come from all types of schools and different types of family background. Some of them hardly speak english at home, some even rarely in school.
The commonality among those who made it to RI secondary school is that they did well in their studies in primary school.

I thought SJI students were better? No?

jw5

Loyal

I thought SJI students were better? No?

My guess would be that the english standard of ACS boys is generally better than RI and SJI boys, which are probably similar.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chasing skirts is another area whereby ACSians fare better than RI boys. But when it comes to Chinese as a 2nd language, ACSians screw up big time.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Are you from ACS?

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know of Chinese (esp. those from PRC) who hates Indians and I hope that TKL is not one of these racists.

spot-the-racist.jpg

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

Chasing skirts is another area whereby ACSians fare better than RI boys. But when it comes to Chinese as a 2nd language, ACSians screw up big time.

U know what, I wouldn't really agree with your first statement.
The best and the worst skirt chasers are probably from ACS, the RI boys are probably in the middle. Don't forget there are some ACSians who are very goody good type. :o

The chinese as a second language part, agree generally.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U know what, I wouldn't really agree with your first statement.
The best and the worst skirt chasers are probably from ACS, the RI boys are probably in the middle. Don't forget there are some ACSians who are very goody good type. :o

The chinese as a second language part, agree generally.

No lah...I think St. Pat's takes the cake. Ask the CHIJ Convent Girls.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Scroobal

Wait I want to help TKL, should I bring along a knife and have a blood oath of loyalty to ?

Locke

Supporters for Tan Kin Lian for President campaign
Please provide your full particulars below. I will get my campaign manager to contact you for your assistance.
* Required

Your full name *
e.g. Mr. Michael Seah Boon Chin

E-mail address *
e.g. [email protected]

Mobile phone *
e.g 81234567

Home Telephone
e.g. 61234567

NRIC *
e.g. S1234567A

Date of birth *
e.g. Day/Month/Year (dd/mm/yyyy)

Residency *
SG Citizen
PR
Other:

Where were you born?
Singapore

What languages can you speak well *
English
Mandarin
Malay
Other:

What languages can you write well
English
Mandarin
Malay
Other:

Type of work that you prefer to do *

How much time can you spend during the campaign period *

Additional comments

I declare that I with give my full loyalty to the campaign to elect Tan Kin Lian for President and will not disclose any confidential information that I have received during the campaign activities to other people (except to promote the interest to the campaign) or to act in any manner that is detrimental to the campaign. *
I confirm