• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Violent man punches and kicks helpless girlfriend in public

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 06 Nov 2009

violent_man_punches_and_kicks_gf-thumbnail.jpg

This shocking video of a man punching and kicking a helpless woman repeatedly in public as her friends watched on was sent in by STOMPer TR, who felt sick to the stomach by the ruthless act.

The video shows a man approaching a woman, presumably his girlfriend, who was with another woman.

After he pulled her away, he yelled at her and threw punches at her. He also kicked her so hard that she fell to the ground.

In an email, STOMPer TR says:

"I saw this on one of my friend's online posts and thought of sharing it.

"I have never seen such an atrocious act in my life...Pure violence inflicted on a female.

"Not sure if it took place in Singapore, although I do doubt so.

"Why did the people around them do nothing to stop him? Why was this even recorded in the first place?"

The video depicts violence and may be disturbing to some viewers. Viewer discretion is strongly advised.

Click on thumbnails for larger image

Keywords: violence , beat up , fight

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the background, this is definitely NOT SINGAPORE..

Some of these stompers are willing to do anything for attention...

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Sun should lead the Moon. It has always been so. Day comes before Night.

Disaster will befall Earth if the Moon led the Sun.

PS The ugly, stupid and worthless dog user Lu Bu (who insults the hero's name) would probably be the gay faggot that is bitch kicked by his boyfriend if pictures were to be shown.

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is so stupid! STomp should report only/mainly SG news. They report this like this is in SG.