• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Viet Whores Bring In Social Problems

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Body of Viet mei mei found in hostel </TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>CPL (kojakbt22) <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>4:09 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 3) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>25898.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Dec 16, 2009

Body of Vietnamese student found in hostel cupboard

<!-- by line -->By Mavis Toh
<!-- end by line -->
<!-- end left side bar --><!-- story content : start -->
THE decomposed body of a Vietnamese student was found sitting upright in the cupboard of her hostel room yesterday morning.
Friends of Ms Nguyen Cao Minh Ngoc, 24, alerted the management of the Queensway Student Hostel after they were unable to contact her for a few days.
A relationship officer opened the door to Ms Ngoc's second-floor room, only to see her foot sticking out of the cupboard door.
Ms Ngoc, who was fully clothed, is believed to have been dead for at least two days. There were no visible injuries on her body.
Fellow hostel residents said she had been in Singapore for less than six months and was studying English at the Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS).
Ms Nguyen Tsan Thanh Chau, 23, a student, told The Straits Times that Ms Ngoc shared a two-bed air-conditioned unit at the Queensway hostel with another Vietnamese student who went back to Vietnam on Saturday.
Ms Ngoc, who was from northern Vietnam, was short and slim with dyed hair, Ms Chau said.
'My friend actually went to the room and saw her body after the hostel officer alerted some Vietnamese students,' she said. 'He was shocked.'
Indonesian student Viola Pranata, 19, who lives in the unit beside Ms Ngoc's, said that she heard two boys screaming at about 10am yesterday.
The police arrived shortly after.
She added that she had been in Indonesia over the weekend and did not hear any sounds from her neighbour's room when she came back on Monday.
Other students interviewed said that Ms Ngoc kept to herself most of the time and had few friends. Her roommate was more sociable and friendly.
The Straits Times understands that most of the students at the hostel are foreigners studying at the MDIS. There are about 50 Vietnamese students in the two-storey housing block. A two-bed room costs about $820 for three months.
Police are investigating the case as an unnatural death.

[email protected]

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope our govt can approve student pass if foreigners are qualify to study in NUS, NTU or SMU plus 5 local polytechnics.

Not those private schools :rolleyes:

Hope Singapore dun attracts the wrong foreigners here

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope our govt can approve student pass if foreigners are qualify to study in NUS, NTU or SMU plus 5 local polytechnics.

Not those private schools :rolleyes:

The REAL PROBLEM is they are allowing students that HAVE NO MEANS OF SUPPORTING THEMSELVES to come in and study.

No moeny for school fees yet they are allowed in to study. What the fuck is this?

Of course they become PROSTITUTES lah.

zooka

U guys are UNBELIEVABLE!!! Keep gossiping and gossiping without caring what the truth is, especially it's about a dead person :mad: WHO TOLD U THAT SHE IS A PROSTITUTE???
FYI, she's finished bachelor degree in VN and came to Sing to continue studying to fulfil her dream, which is opening a her own company in VN. Coz her edu @ uni is not in english then of course she has to take English course 1st.
Even though u guys dont know her, u should at least have some respect to her. Her family are going through very difficult period already. If you know nothing and SHUT UR MOUTH!!!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
U guys are UNBELIEVABLE!!! Keep gossiping and gossiping without caring what the truth is, especially it's about a dead person :mad: WHO TOLD U THAT SHE IS A PROSTITUTE???
FYI, she's finished bachelor degree in VN and came to Sing to continue studying to fulfil her dream, which is opening a her own company in VN. Coz her edu @ uni is not in english then of course she has to take English course 1st.
Even though u guys dont know her, u should at least have some respect to her. Her family are going through very difficult period already. If you know nothing and SHUT UR MOUTH!!!

You spastic pimp :oIo:

You are upset that your bottom bitch is now gone for good :mad:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

Post her picture here than we decide. Nobody called her a PROSTITUTE.

Just go online or to most KTVs in Singapore. 80-90% of girls ARE STUDENTS.
And btw, their LOVE holes are also for sale. By Oxfuck definition, they are called PROSTITUTES.

For Viet students that are also PROSTITUTES, go to Joo Chiat, Orchard Towers, basement of Grand Hyatt and see for yourself.

texan

if you just call someone prostitute by looking at her picture or seeing her going to a KTV, then you are a real fucking "smart ass."...if i follow your definition, i can surely pick out at least one of your s'borean girl friends and call her a fucking whore. And if someone thinks a foreigner cannot afford their study in s'bore just becuz' they live in a hostel when they first came here...then that IS another fucking smart ass...I never heard of many s'bore students in top universities in the states but i know lots of viet students all over the elite colleges. My singaporean friend lives in a budget apartment and goes to an average university...so, by your definition, should I say that he cannot afford his study in the states? NO, of course not...I admire him for his being humble and working hard...

oh..i love the title "Viet Whores Bring In Social Problems"...did you fall on your fanny when you typed that in, MAKAPOO? let me tell you one fact, I haven't seen a single s'bore whore here but I have banged quite a few local sluts (oh, i mean the real local sluts...not the immigrated ones...unlike the whores, i didn't even have to negotiate with these sluts...)...yet, most of them are office bitches and they never asked me for money like other whores...they just wanted things that needs a shit load of $$$ to buy...and if i don't want to do it, the next day some other poor guy can already feel his dick in her hole...just wondering if you ever asked your mom: "mom, did you keep your hole clean before you shit me out???"...ah, assuming that your mom is a "pure" singaporean...if she's not, please pardon me...Oh, another fact, compared to my mates, they are way ahead of me in banging local sluts...

you shit heads should give respect to death people. If you can't say respectful things, then just go home and cum all the shitty words to your mama's big mouth

zooka

@Clinton666: How abt when u r dead, we saw a post "Asshole died on masturbating". Noone cares that's true or not, just gossip lah. Will that make your relatives laugh???

@ahleebabasingaporethief: oh, u r so pro, just by looking at a photo u can tell whether that's a prostitute or not (clap clap)!!! I bet u've been to those KTV n Geylang thousands times to enjoy such service lah, otherwise cannot be such pro (clap again). Or maybe u can post ur pic, though im not pro like u, i can ask others if u do look like a call boy!!!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
..spastic comments snipped

You moronic dumbass whore lover :oIo:

Where cheap whores are concerned, the Number 1 Rule is to Fuck and Forget. How retarded can you get, falling in love with a Viet whore :mad: Your mum must be really proud of you:oIo:

texan

love your #1 rule, clinton96...and allow me to expand it to local sluts as well...ever asked your mom how many times the rule was applied to her before you were shit out???

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
POST AUTO DELETED DUE TO VIOLATION

*Your message to the owner clinton666 has been automatically blocked by Clone Detection Alert ver 3.2*
Status Report:
Positive Matching IP Address Detected
Matched Subject: zooka
Contact Your System Administrator For More Details

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
The REAL PROBLEM is they are allowing students that HAVE NO MEANS OF SUPPORTING THEMSELVES to come in and study.

No moeny for school fees yet they are allowed in to study. What the fuck is this?

Of course they become PROSTITUTES lah.

Your ignorance astounds me. Vietnam is no longer the poor, war torn country it once was. Believe me, the rich Vietnamese who can afford to send their kids overseas have NO need to sell their love holes. In fact, they can buy yours' and everyone else's many times over.

Do not confused the Joo Chiat folks with the elites. They are of totally different economic classes.

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
*Your message to the owner clinton666 has been automatically blocked by Clone Detection Alert ver 3.2*
Status Report:
Positive Matching IP Address Detected
Matched Subject: zooka
Contact Your System Administrator For More Details

hahaha.. so the fag's caught out! :biggrin:

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your ignorance astounds me. Vietnam is no longer the poor, war torn country it once was. Believe me, the rich Vietnamese who can afford to send their kids overseas have NO need to sell their love holes.

I suppose that's true ever since they've got whole families getting in on the human & drug trafficking businesses. In fact, arsetralia's got a whole elite taskforce dedicated to these vietcong entrepreneurs.

But like many businesses, also got bad times mah, so maybe that's why got more vietcong "princesses" in the flesh trade again.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

As long as she is a woman makapa cant screw, she will be called an SPG i she is from singapore and a prostitute if she is not a singaporean.

Come to think of it, makapa cant screw any woman at all...no dick no balls how to screw?