• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Viet Embassy complained that most Viet Bu are not here to sell CB as alleged by PAP.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle say lansai lah KNN embassy staffs words can take it as a sai onllee KNN especiallee those with a jibye KNN eg if you attempt to call Myanmar embassy to enquire about some domestic workers faq they will tell you now sg no more take new fdw in a jibye manner and slam the phone KNN if you call Vietnam embassy to enquire about chicken rule they will tell the same KNN these jibyes are just unhappy their comrades all had sia swayed them KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle say lansai lah KNN embassy staffs words can take it as a sai onllee KNN especiallee those with a jibye KNN eg if you attempt to call Myanmar embassy to enquire about some domestic workers faq they will tell you now sg no more take new fdw in a jibye manner and slam the phone KNN if you call Vietnam embassy to enquire about chicken rule they will tell the same KNN these jibyes are just unhappy their comrades all had sia swayed them KNN
Last time after mom approved my uncle's application of Burmese maid mom advised my uncle to contact Myanmar embassy for some questions that needed the embassy to answer the embassy slammed my uncle phone so my uncle leedialled the call to fuck her jibye that the approval came from mom not your embassy you know ccb KNN she not sure what my uncle saying also lah KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some are, but not all.

Just decriminalize prostitution and fire that bunch of jiakliaobees in the 'anti-vice' department. Legalize and regulate, all working ladies get mandatory health insurance. Germany's model.

If you want to be a global city, it's best you shed that hypocrisy.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vietnam and philippine economy has just overtaken sinkies. If i am not mistaken.

That is just the exchange rate based official number.

There is of course the shadow economy, informal economy or gray economy.

That is not accounted for.

Understandably, that number would be bigger in those countries, or other ASEAN countries than stinkypura.

In Purchasing Power Parity terms, they have been bigger economies for donkey years. Maybe decades? Can't bother to look up the stats.

Stinkypura as a dot sized peesai must kow tow to bigger powers. That's the way it goes except that ASEAN has no advanced military scientific tech power or industrial power.

Basically like subsaharan africa.

glockster

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say this is an unfortunate profiling based on nationaliy, But based on precedents and incidents, this profiling is not without its merit or reason.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry. PAP would only protect Ah Nehs and Viet Bu not on the protection list.
Cannot train and turn vietbu chicken from zero to heroes to Superstar IT sex workers.
But they are good for super long term tenant occupants for GLC investors Condo apartments. Why complaint?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time after mom approved my uncle's application of Burmese maid mom advised my uncle to contact Myanmar embassy for some questions that needed the embassy to answer the embassy slammed my uncle phone so my uncle leedialled the call to fuck her jibye that the approval came from mom not your embassy you know ccb KNN she not sure what my uncle saying also lah KNN
All Indian FT Superstar workers in MOM and service standards drop, not unusual...