• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vienna Short Trip

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sweets

Zlwdfn0.jpg

Cakes

8S7FtlA.jpg

Hot meal - vegetarian curry, basmati rice, chicken taka, daal, hotdog

6XlBWDD.jpg

0UhgI8Q.jpg

mFe3TNG.jpg

Very strange 5 hot items 4 of them Indian and only 1 is German and worst is its bloody hotdog. Stranger is I don't see no Indian around for the past 2 hours :eek:. Anyway its nice I must say

q3xZcGy.jpg

PbM0mVn.jpg

7XcrF3y.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Anyway guys, its time for me to leave Europe, was a very short visit arriving on Tuesday 7pm in Frankfurt for transit to Vienna and leaving today Friday about 2pm total 67hrs in Europe and only 54hrs in Vienna. My work was done and time to go.

Catch you guys in Bangkok tomorrow.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Found a few photos of my visit to the Kunsthistorisches Museum so last photos finally

37bGIwv.jpg

7mQZ85W.jpg

The cafe in the center of the museum

xRYQ79s.jpg

WyWuhib.jpg

Hyz4q1p.jpg

lJE0AcU.jpg

Vopet6u.jpg

Emperor Charles VI on Horseback, ivory by Matthias Steinl
VsN240j.jpg

King Joseph I as Victor over the Furor, ivory, also by Matthias Steinl
RLj5ZG1.jpg

Emperor Leopold victory over his enemies, ivory, also by Matthias Steinl
l1MaKdt.jpg

jcYNRYM.jpg

My favourite - Saliera is a salt and pepper carrier by Benvenuto Cellini, gold, enamel, ebony, ivory. Neptune and Tellus
IRuTKM1.jpg

VvuKwvN.jpg