• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Zermatt Neo in Taiwan eats 70 large SIEW MAI DUMPLINGS until the shop ran out of dumplings

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
How does Zermatt stay so slim and buff after eating like a horse? I know he works out, but I put on weight just by drinking plain water.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How does Zermatt stay so slim and buff after eating like a horse? I know he works out, but I put on weight just by drinking plain water.
Build muscle mass and do intermittent fasting to lower blood sugar and insulin. Your body will switch to burning fat reserves for fuel and visibly lose weight within 2 weeks.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zermatt sounds like a name of a bugs extermination business.

Bugs in your mat?
Call Zermatt!
Alamak, Sinkies so suaku. Don’t know Zermatt is a ski resort destination in SWITZERLAND. Only know Taka in Orchard and RWS in Sentosa. Haha

Zermatt, in southern Switzerland’s Valais canton, is a mountain resort renowned for skiing, climbing and hiking. The town, at an elevation of around 1,600m, lies below the iconic, pyramid-shaped Matterhorn peak. Its main street, Bahnhofstrasse is lined with boutique shops, hotels and restaurants, and also has a lively après-ski scene. There are public outdoor rinks for ice-skating and curling.

The Crow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak, Sinkies so suaku. Don’t know Zermatt is a ski resort destination in SWITZERLAND. Only know Taka in Orchard and RWS in Sentosa. Haha

Zermatt, in southern Switzerland’s Valais canton, is a mountain resort renowned for skiing, climbing and hiking. The town, at an elevation of around 1,600m, lies below the iconic, pyramid-shaped Matterhorn peak. Its main street, Bahnhofstrasse is lined with boutique shops, hotels and restaurants, and also has a lively après-ski scene. There are public outdoor rinks for ice-skating and curling.
Next time, would this fucker name his son "Tokyo" and his daughter "Geylang"? ... :o-o:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone should spike this clickbait merchant's food with laxatives. Maybe sprinkle a little bit of glass powder to make it more fun. :cool: