• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

video: UncleYap Chased Up Ang Moh Hit & Run Motorist @ TPE X PIE junction

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZgRQaxm-_Gw" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="480" width="853"></iframe>

<iframe marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="https://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=1.34952,103.964009&spn=0.03207,0.014355&t=m&z=16&output=embed" frameborder="0" height="350" scrolling="no" width="425"></iframe>
<small>View Larger Map</small>

Actually I should Not had chased and should had let the Ang Moh Flee and then give this video to LEEgime mata for action against Hit & Run, and see how LEEgime gives concession to Ang Moh again. KNN.
:*::oIo:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking cheebye Yap! You should have stayed in the middle lane and keeping in lane as well. To the ang moh driver, after the red car had passed he had the right of way to merge into the extreme left lane. But you cheebye taxi driver was straddling two lanes and you had in fact aimed right at where the ang moh driver was! Only after the impact between your vehicle and his did you then kept in lane as you should had! What the fuck were you doing?I hope you fucking pay for this!

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
And namah cheebye...you now driving SMRT Epica issit?:biggrin: Why? Trans Cab can't tahan you anymore?:oIo: And cheebye Yap! The accident was at Upper Changi Road North X UCREast!

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking cheebye Yap! You should have stayed in the middle lane and keeping in lane as well. To the ang moh driver, after the red car had passed he had the right of way to merge into the extreme left lane. But you cheebye taxi driver was straddling two lanes and you had in fact aimed right at where the ang moh driver was! Only after the impact between your vehicle and his did you then kept in lane as you should had! What the fuck were you doing?I hope you fucking pay for this!

:biggrin:

You hor....

Don't Kay Kiang jump the gun hor...

I am half way filtering to the left in order to turn left next junction to PIE hor. Lane was clear and there was not much distance left before I need to turn.

I saw the BMW came and had tried to turn back towards my right to dodge the fellow, and I jammed emergency breaks to came to full stop. You can hear break squeak sound. Then the car behind me also emergency break almost hit me from behind. All because of this Ang Moh.

He likely had cheated red lights to turn, and did not make any attempt to avoid accident, not watching this side obviously. Then after hitting, he accelerated to flee. And only stopped after I honked and chased.

The Chinese guy behind me also helped me to chased and intercepted in front of the Ang Moh. He came down to double check with me that nothing was hit on my rear bumper, I thanked him and he left.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Bcby9PIO5ho" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Your combined camera shots showed that you did not bother to check your left prior to switching lanes. Therefore, you ought to shoulder 50% of the blame as well.

2. Your car cam videoing your customers is despicable - am sure many of them are not aware of your act.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

You hor....

Don't Kay Kiang jump the gun hor...

I am half way filtering to the left in order to turn left next junction to PIE hor. Lane was clear and there was not much distance left before I need to turn.

I saw the BMW came and had tried to turn back towards my right to dodge the fellow, and I jammed emergency breaks to came to full stop. You can hear break squeak sound. Then the car behind me also emergency break almost hit me from behind. All because of this Ang Moh.

He likely had cheated red lights to turn, and did not make any attempt to avoid accident, not watching this side obviously. Then after hitting, he accelerated to flee. And only stopped after I honked and chased.

The Chinese guy behind me also helped me to chased and intercepted in front of the Ang Moh. He came down to double check with me that nothing was hit on my rear bumper, I thanked him and he left.

Fucking Yap you still want to talk cock? I had not obtained my licence yesterday. You were heading towards the exit into PIE towards Eunos and beyond and not into PIE towards ECP/Airport. Strictly by the Highway Code you should have kept to the extreme left lane before the junction of Upper Changi Road North to approach the turn off into PIE towards Eunos.

The junction of UCRNorth X UCREast is unique in that it has two lanes for turning left(uncontrolled by traffic lights) while giving way to traffic coming from the right (the direction you were coming from). To the right of the extreme two lanes are two more lanes to turn right into the opposite direction towards Tampines/Pasir Ris/TPE under controlled signal lights.

Ang Moh driver was in the extreme left lane of UCRNorth and was merging into the extreme left lane of UCREast after the orange car had passed. Unfortunately an undercover ISD operator masquerading as a cab driver chose to hit him deliberately. Don't believe me? Find me a taxi that has a camera pointing at the rear passengers. My girlfriend loves to wear transparent undies and micro skirts. If she had taken Yap's taxi, I hope her undie video would not end up on xhamster.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to argue so much rubbish on how to use lanes one. There was an Orange Color Prime Cab just in front of me, all the way from TPE and going to the same PIE, and used the same lanes, and my plan of using the lanes is same as the Orange Prime Cab driver.:wink:

From camera angle already can see by just looking at front, no need to turn my head, I got green light to cross the junction following that Orange Prime Cab, the cars on the left all stopped including the Ang Moh's BMW. The left side lane was clear as the Orange Prime Cab switched into it, I also followed with a big clearance distance after it.

Ang Moh came out from where there is a double dotted line (GIVE WAY MARK) he crossed that Give Way lines, when I approached. I saw it, by just looking in front, but only at most one single second from when he moved till when he hit me. He had stepped his gas pedal strongly. I dodged him by turning back towards my original lane. And jammed breaks until cab came to a full stop. So he tried to take the gap between the Orange Prime Cab in front of me, and my cab. He did not tried to dodge, he did not come to a stop. Instead of that he pressed accelerator a second time TO FLEE from the collision spot ASAP.

Behind me the gray car was some distance away, he also emergency stopped, and nearly hit me after I reached a full stop. Only inches behind my bumpers. Si-Beh Heng, he managed to stop, or else yet another claim, one for the left side, one for the back side. SHIT!

:*:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

What filtering? You were changing lanes without signal! Your video (picture and sound) made that very clear.

I am almost sure there is no traffic light for vehicles turning left from Upper Changi Road North, only for those going straight. The Ang Moh could also argue that he did not try to run but just park his car at a safer spot for him to assess the damage. Make sure to get details of witnessess if you intend to claim against the other parties insurance.

The video won't help you much at all.

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
What filtering? You were changing lanes without signal! Your video (picture and sound) made that very clear.

I am almost sure there is no traffic light for vehicles turning left from Upper Changi Road North, only for those going straight. The Ang Moh could also argue that he did not try to run but just park his car at a safer spot for him to assess the damage. Make sure to get details of witnessess if you intend to claim against the other parties insurance.

The video won't help you much at all.

I hv 4pax witness but video is best

Even to move to a safer spot drivers are only allowed to move accident vehs when there are confirmed no injuries. Or authoried by mata to move.

Mata need take photos draw sketches n measure roads before they let you move veh. Move means concealing evidence or tempering evidence. Ang moh did not check at all if me or any pax inmy cab injured.

At least one of my pax now considering to claim injury.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least one of my pax now considering to claim injury.

Again, your video will work against you. Your passengers look perfectly fine to me, what injury? Post-traumatic stress disorder?! Good luck...

Actually, the police should use your video to advocate wearing of seatbelts in the back. If you had hit that BMW head on the boy in your car would have crashed through your windscreen !

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle Yap damn kayu driver. Indeed that turn has no traffic light. You hit him behind his front wheel, there is no way you can win this case. Taxi drivers are really atrocious drivers.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle Yap damn kayu driver. Indeed that turn has no traffic light. You hit him behind his front wheel, there is no way you can win this case. Taxi drivers are really atrocious drivers.

Already claimed 100% to Ang Moh, I need not pay. Cab reparied. :wink:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang Moh at fault.

Filtering from side road to on-going traffic on main road, always give way, no matter who has right of way.