• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Thousands of Tiongs in USA grabbing free food from food banks meant for homeless poor, only to throw much of the food away

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
every thanksgiving at glide memorial during turkey meals giveaways you’ll find chinks and tiongs from chinatown queueing up. they form 69% majority of the line. they would turn around after getting free bags to sell them in chinatown. no wonder blm niggers love to whack these chinks and tiongs in sf. kua liao chin buay song.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
every thanksgiving at glide memorial during turkey meals giveaways you’ll find chinks and tiongs from chinatown queueing up. they form 69% majority of the line. they would turn around after getting free bags to sell them in chinatown. no wonder blm niggers love to whack these chinks and tiongs in sf. kua liao chin buay song.
Which idiot would wan to buy free food ftom a china man?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
With such attitudes...I am glad to see these tiongs getting bashed up. They bought it upon themselves

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With such attitudes...I am glad to see these tiongs getting bashed up. They bought it upon themselves
6.9k years of civilization, and the culture teaches chinese to shamelessly take every advantage you can with dog eat dog mentality. ccp culture goes a few steps further by teaching tiongs to sellout their parents for obedience to cult leader.

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
6.9k years of civilization, and the culture teaches chinese to shamelessly take every advantage you can with dog eat dog mentality. ccp culture goes a few steps further by teaching tiongs to sellout their parents for obedience to cult leader.
Bopian...Chicon culture is like that...Tiong bu also got attitudes

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bopian...Chicon culture is like that...Tiong bu also got attitudes

even my mom who’s not a commie and hates the ccp keeps admonishing me when i was a boy about my indifference when money is spilled in the street. she says others will dash into the street and fight tooth and nail for the “free” cash while i’ll be quietly reading a book, drinking soda, or watching at the curb. i keep telling her “it’s not my nor your money, and whoever loses it deserves it back.” “leave it there, and whoever loses it will return for it.” and she would reply “you’ll remain poor and a loser all your life.” “great!” i would exclaim. “i’ll be so contented and happy.” true enough, in u.s. if anyone grabs money that’s loose on the street and does not return it will be charged with a federal crime.
https://www.the-sun.com/news/411260...y,bring it to the office in Vista immediately.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...nia-freeway-sparking-cash-grab-frenz-rcna6246

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
even my mom who’s not a commie and hates the ccp keeps admonishing me when i was a boy about my indifference when money is spilled in the street. she says others will dash into the street and fight tooth and nail for the “free” cash while i’ll be quietly reading a book, drinking soda, or watching at the curb. i keep telling her “it’s not my nor your money, and whoever loses it deserves it back.” “leave it there, and whoever loses it will return for it.” and she would reply “you’ll remain poor and a loser all your life.” “great!” i would exclaim. “i’ll be so contented and happy.” true enough, in u.s. if anyone grabs money that’s loose on the street and does not return it will be charged with a federal crime.
https://www.the-sun.com/news/411260...y,bring it to the office in Vista immediately.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...nia-freeway-sparking-cash-grab-frenz-rcna6246
That is a Singkies attitude.... Inherited from fuckeins...

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, u see our sinki also like to queue for free stuff
Alot of Singkies look at the free n the cheap etc..but never look at the time n resources spent and value gained. For example queue to go JB.... spend 6 hours etc... Worth it? But despite the misery still go through it..like vote pap...all Stockholm syndrome

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alot of Singkies look at the free n the cheap etc..but never look at the time n resources spent and value gained. For example queue to go JB.... spend 6 hours etc... Worth it? But despite the misery still go through it..like vote pap...all Stockholm syndrome
No choice.... It ish in the coolie genes... Founding ah gong is right

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes fuckeins coolies...n if u look at fuckeins everywhere round the world...all fuckeins dominated areas are basically shitholes.... manila, Jakarta, fuckein province, fuckein islands..n fuckein province for a coastal province, it's economic development is on par with the northern provinces...now how can tat be?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuckeins as an ethnic group is Singkieland largest...70% of Singkieland is cina, n half of the cina is fuckeins... Singkieland would have been more fucked if it weren't for dead fart controlling them... So guess dead fart did do good after all